Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Busy morning for me, gotta go into town and then assemble my work from home station.

I think Tweet/N0M are likely scum as well, I’ll post more thoughts later

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
hmmm alright. i dont actually care that much about that post myself. im more meta reading him non-town atm. lack of own direction, lack of PEP, lack of any emotion or sassing anyone hard from what i can tell. these are usually traits I associate with town barry. he's in my nulls quickly falling into my shit list, personally.

I agree thatBarry is normally abrasive and not afraid to ruffle feathers and his current play has been underwhelming in that regard.

See I feel like we've been burned by this all year though. He plays emotionally, yeah but I don't think it's actually AI? Like he was pretty emotionally and sassy in Star Wars when he was scum. I don't think I have a meta for Grim at all bc I think town or scum, how he plays depends on his mood outside of game

yeah, town Barry tends to push his own points and challenge people over them as opposed to where we scum Barry push points that are already in the thread if ya get me.

a good comparison would be Star Wars v Magic: The Gathering (I think?) where Barry could sacrifice himself and it gave town whatever. Same game we argued over Barry hinting his role early lol.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
But if you were doing your usual scum thing then you.... wouldn’t be posting at all
But then, you wouldn't be reading me town over "independent thoughts". You'd be reading me town over literally having activity at all. Do I need to explain further why reading me solid town purely over having 2 posts deep into day 1 is a very bad read?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
nah I agree with you chimp. regardless if the read is correct or not, it's def a lazy read :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
I really disposed the let’s not get anymore claim post by PHENOM then subsequent claim of Neighboririzer, thought he was saying that cause he had a power role, guess he just said it cause he was scum.

I was fine with the PHEN0M push cause I wanted to see how it would play out, my town lean on PHEN0M was pretty weak considering it was mostly because of his play around me and I felt odd about him in the beginning (you can see it in our interaction). But I didn’t have the tools to really push it and i’m also pretty convinced Tweet is scum too so there’s that aspect and I still haven’t let Tweet go because besides give town reads, he hasn’t done much else.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I really disposed the let’s not get anymore claim post by PHENOM then subsequent claim of Neighboririzer, thought he was saying that cause he had a power role, guess he just said it cause he was scum.

I was fine with the PHEN0M push cause I wanted to see how it would play out, my town lean on PHEN0M was pretty weak considering it was mostly because of his play around me and I felt odd about him in the beginning (you can see it in our interaction). But I didn’t have the tools to really push it and i’m also pretty convinced Tweet is scum too so there’s that aspect and I still haven’t let Tweet go because besides give town reads, he hasn’t done much else.

To confirm, you’re adamant Tweet is scum because of lack of content? Or is there more to it?

Junkette

Reaction score
His opportunistic vote on my wagon was the damning original basis.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1. Chris
2. Nom
3. Jeff
4. Tweet
5. Ace
6. Barry
8. Junk
9. Ev
10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez
20. Poyser

Theres some conditional stuff too - if Phenom and tweet are scum, then I add junk and Magic to the town pile for example, but this is roughly where im at

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well we have over 24 hour left, so i suppose the question becomes are we interested in coming to a concensus lynch now, or do we want to continue exploring a few options.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1. Chris
2. Nom
3. Jeff
4. Tweet
5. Ace
6. Barry
8. Junk
9. Ev
10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez
20. Poyser

Theres some conditional stuff too - if Phenom and tweet are scum, then I add junk and Magic to the town pile for example, but this is roughly where im at

did you respond to my prev questions btw Odo?May have missed whilst phone readin’

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
did you respond to my prev questions btw Odo?May have missed whilst phone readin’

er, probably not, Im not really reading much atm

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ve yet to see chimp not be a useless sack of shit as scum when I’m not on his team :draper2

him questioning me has strengthened it anyway, don’t think anybody would disagree that he’d be pressing me here as scum

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
well we have over 24 hour left, so i suppose the question becomes are we interested in coming to a concensus lynch now, or do we want to continue exploring a few options.

I’m down to lynch Nom based off his posts today, but I don’t think we should throw away 24hrs of day when there’s still some players we’re waiting to see more from

Status
Not open for further replies.