Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Ok man. The flavor itself and being able to paraphrase it are two different things and just bc the flavor itself doesn't matter doesn't mean being able to paraphrase it doesn't. Not being able to paraphrase it speaks to not having any to paraphrase. Yes, anyone could go to a wiki and fake it, but you didn't. You say it was bc flavor didn't matter but I refuse to believe you are stupid enough and inexperienced enough to not understand the previous distinction so I am left to conclude you had no flavor to paraphrase, so you just googled the wiki and linked it. Then you were asked to paraphrase so you paraphrased from the wiki. I don't believe you didn't give it bc flavor doesn't matter, bc I believe you understand giving flavor is different than flavor.

Alco

Reaction score
I just didn't really believe Phenom's claim and then the fact that last game's neighbourizer was scum solidified the non-belief in my head.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That’s a lot of words about flavor

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Everyone who can paraphrase their flavor this game is town, great news!

Ace

Reaction score
Don't buy shit from Nom, happy to lynch.

btw, worth mentioning we have a hated claim and double voter exposed. what do set up folk think the likelyhood of both these roles being the same allignement?
My set up spec senses are TINGLING tbh.

I believe that one of them are non-town.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That’s all i got out of that wall of text.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lynch me or move on, that’s it.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm gonna accept you're just willfully trolling at this point.

Problem is you could do this as town as well as scum :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hmm I do think WWE Jobbers was the game I was thinking about reading through N0M's death bc he claimed vengeful townie, then walked back to claim survivor, then got lynched bc he was the SK lol but I'm not seeing anything about the botch being bc he was posting when he was still half asleep like I remembered so could be thinking of a different game.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Then you're thick or a troll.

“Not being able to paraphrase it speaks to not having any to paraphrase.” Aka if I’m scum i don’t have flavor to paraphrase for my fake, hence, all players who have flavor to paraphrase are town.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Vote: TKOK

Really not liking his posts

Post 1 - shading Junk for not answering EV's question
Post 2 - Using emojis as a way to involve himself in the Tweets/Jeff interaction
Post 3 - Fluff about video games
Post 4 - "I'm on page 14 of my catch up and Fwiw, I don't tweet and junk are aligned together as scum. Vt claims for both them would make no sense as fakes imo." This comes way out of left field, a complete replica of Odo's exact thoughts from a little bit earlier in the game. No sells the follow up quoted post of his being possibly coached for this as well.
Post 5 - Ambiguous "explain" post for Evans
Post 6 - Asks for a vote count
Post 7 - Asks Alco for his input on Junk's vote of Magic
Post 8 - Correction - he addresses the possibly coached query by Chimp with a reigns smilie

I'm the last one to talk on such things but fuck me, they're absolute dirt quality
This seems towny to me.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
tbh we have a lot of day phase left, so I'm actually fine taking a look elsewhere for a while 8D

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I have

Junk (tentative)
EV
Chris
Odo (tentative)
Pez
Chimp

as town so far.

I feel like I liked brutus’ entrance too but I can’t remember why

I can’t decide on jeff atm but a couple of his posts I didn’t really like. Especially the immediate discreditation (is that a word) of the tweet push and also the very strange inconsistency about his willingness to park his vote early in day. But I’ve liked tweet much less as I’ve kept reading the game so eh

also interested in magic’s response about PHEN0M.

not feeling good about tweet, lethal’s opening posts have been pretty shit too and I’m not sure ace’s read on jeff is very genuine

tweet already claimed so gonna

vote lethal
Why are you reading me town?

Status
Not open for further replies.