Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Was trying to see if we could get any more comments or observations from anyone in regards to me, could help when i eventually flip town. HOPING that’s not this day phase but trying my best to make sure there’s things for you fine fellows to look into in case.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I have a feeling Phenom will flip third party.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It is time :owens3

I’m Fernando Sucre, 2x Town Neighborizer. I can invite someone into a QT twice during the game. I also have the option to keep the first person in the QT when i invite the second or i can boot them for some privacy.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Pez has a hard on for me it seems :hayden3

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I have a super hardon for eliminating players I think are scum, yea. I always have lol.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You should back off, I’m town.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
but I doubt I am the only one who will read that claim and see it as a cover for some sort of invite-based third party

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Jeff should be able to see I’m town here, trusting in him.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
My problem is you've been contradictory in your presentation, coy, you've acted like caught scum, your claim feels like a cover for a third party with an invite. Some of this can be explained away and some can't. So I can't view you as town right now, Phenom.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lethal not having a thought or opinion of me over the past three pages while actively being here is somewhat concerning imo.

mikey damage

Reaction score
It is time :owens3

I’m Fernando Sucre, 2x Town Neighborizer. I can invite someone into a QT twice during the game. I also have the option to keep the first person in the QT when i invite the second or i can boot them for some privacy.
You know what’s interesting, my role is also listed “town xxxxx”

the fact you included that makes me think you’re town. It’s a small detail but idk makes me hesitant to vote you based off of the claim

Status
Not open for further replies.