Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Second part is a load of baloney

Let me drop some muthafuckin receipts

Junkette

Reaction score
Am I at the point where I can say teams legit need to consider how theyre gonna handle me day 1, or is that too arrogant?

Considering what happened last game, I don’t think this is too arrogant.

Junkette

Reaction score
Second part is a load of baloney

Let me drop some muthafuckin receipts

Sure, get your receipts on judge on a past life, I’ll go get mine from another past life, then we can judge past life’s together and not focus on the present and you having no scum games of mine to judge.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because I’m adequately defending myself and don’t feel like I need to flip all my cards as town and hold other town members hands just yet.

okay, so you’re heavily suggesting that you have a legitimate reason to be doing what you’re doing.

I look forward to seeing what that is as this progresses.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
SavageX
09-10-2018
07:44 PM ET (US)
Someone needs to counter our character clwims and win it for us, unsure if poyser let the game know about scum having fake characters, but probably and even then it's a good move, i nostagically suggest we bus PHEN0M the player aka not me.

nkheadX
Person was signed in when posted

09-10-2018
09:23 PM ET (US)
So we get PHEN0M too claim today then Ido u vlaim his character and when he dies you become untouchable.

Yes i'm picking u Odo for a social purpose.

JunkheadX
Person was signed in when posted

09-11-2018
01:02 AM ET (US)
Sorry Odo, we gonna interact. I'm coming for you. The first who flips loses
The winner wins the game for us

#savageisback

etc etc

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Because I’m adequately defending myself and don’t feel like I need to flip all my cards as town and hold other town members hands just yet.

This doesn't make sense to me. You basically at points called it both at different times. He just wants clarification. How is clarifying something you already said flipping over your cards?

Reactions: Evans

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Junk, would you say it’s fair that people are on you because you’ve claimed your Magic vote was to gauge reactions but you went ahead and immediately claimed it wasn’t a serious vote? Your actions and words are completely contradictory. If you wanted reactions, you drop the vote and say nothing else.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
literally at the start of the game

If youre saying that your meta is inadmissible, then I can disregard your defence too, and then its just reduced to something that can be adequately explained by you wanting to look good

Junkette

Reaction score
How successful was I or you that game Odo?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I dislike this if you’re town too, such an easy cloud for scum to come in under and get themselves into the game.

Reactions: Odo and Chris

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You were a liability and eventally stopped posting

I MVP'd by overruling you and working with my team

For a sweep

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk, would you say it’s fair that people are on you because you’ve claimed your Magic vote was to gauge reactions but you went ahead and immediately claimed it wasn’t a serious vote? Your actions and words are completely contradictory. If you wanted reactions, you drop the vote and say nothing else.

I made a mistake with my gauge reactions answer and tried covering up and I failed.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I dislike this if you’re town too, such an easy cloud for scum to come in under and get themselves into the game.

+1 for this point

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Status
Not open for further replies.