Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I won't be posting until the morning either as I have 0 trust for u magic. Good day.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Pls tell me what scum role targets you two nights in a row? What, a roleblocker or jailkeeper? Yet you had no issues on N2?

I would rather have Alco use his shot and remove himself from PoE than have you shoot and cost us the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N don't listen to mr ill only vote here either
Pls tell me what scum role targets you two nights in a row? What, a roleblocker or jailkeeper? Yet you had no issues on N2?

I would rather have Alco use his shot and remove himself from PoE than have you shoot and cost us the game.

0 proof of your actions boys

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
If you shoot ANYONE shoot EV. Please, thank you.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
rofl ok dude careful that 180 doesn't give you whiplash, 2 hours ago you were perfectly willing to vote EV tomorrow as well

I was the one who was right, not at all the one who pushed this mikey lynch through, and yet I am scum

just fuckin lol

Showtime

Reaction score
I already said I’d look at him in one of my latest posts because of meta reasons. It’s tough tho because I forgot about the town xxxx post in which I do kinda agree with magic that Mikey probably isn’t the kinda guy to think of that as scum lel

also I’m caught up now, but heading to sleep soon so shoot whatever question you want

^poyser said this, as did i, about mikey. when deciding the lynch this phase he just abandoned this altogether just to favour evans which was also based on wifom.

I still don’t like Doddsy fwiw, his tweet read was probably a good guy read

he’s already claimed tho and lethal stinks too
The problem is I don’t really see how you read the opening of the game and decide tweet is town. I don’t think it makes much sense lol. Deciding he isn’t the best direction is one thing but an active town read seems like it was pulled out of your ass

^this was his entire case against doddsy.

i sheeped none of this which is what people keep repeating that i copied, literally going to show that's a load of shit.

It’s dumb as fuck but I’m not really sure what the scum play is there?
What’s your usage EV
Why did you track Mikey
Tbh I do think junks reaction was a bit of a surrender lmao, if junk ends up being scum then all this talk is kinda pointless

^all this was to defend evans and finish off the junk lynch, which junk also did.

also i want to put this out there that throughout the whole game poyser has been kinda, sorta on lethal while literally never trying to outright lynch him. poyser. poyser can get a lynch done if he wants to, but i dont think he's ever really pushed at it as hard as he could have. just kinda suggested it over and over.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Alco Fuckit actually comfirm yourself ill shoot tomorrow

Showtime

Reaction score
I won't be posting until the morning either as I have 0 trust for u magic. Good day.

then go lose. y'all did some dumb shit throughout the game and you want to point fingers. you know who made doddsy the main attraction? it wasn't your hero odo nor poyser, it was me who kept bringing his ass up.

big man literally was pushing me on night 2 and trying to make my case on doddsy seem like nothing. what kind of teammate interaction is that.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
then go lose. y'all did some dumb shit throughout the game and you want to point fingers. you know who made doddsy the main attraction? it wasn't your hero odo nor poyser, it was me who kept bringing his ass up.

big man literally was pushing me on night 2 and trying to make my case on doddsy seem like nothing. what kind of teammate interaction is that.

maybe he was distancing.

Showtime

Reaction score
i think it was jeff that brought it up, but i also dont like doddsy not voting anyone upon finishing his read back and just dipping. kinda useless and town doddsy is typically more aggressive from what i remember with his thoughts.

what made jeff look more town to you than tweet?

why do you think he's being coached?

who would you think would coach him like that? do you think that people that could coach him like that are scummy?

why focus in on tkok of all people?
I mean, why would you feel the need to claim this?

Ya but she had something to push with there, which is part of what I was saying. She went at me with literally nothing at the start of the game. It's not exactly likely a battle she would consider she could win as scum.

Oh this is why you link me to tweet.

I voted mostly to be on a wagon and see how it would turn out and then tweet claimed right away so I didn't see the point in staying on him unless you expected me to just want to lynch tweet like 7 hours in when it wasn't even my scum read lol.
can we not consider voting outside of nom and tweet? there's 14 hours left, no?

particularly, nom has posted a shit ton and defended himself and while i havent read all his posts i just cant imagine him giving this much of a fuck as scum. also what exactly else can he do to defend himself more than he has unless all his posts in his defense are useless.
did doddsy ever vote?
also i say this because for the majority of day it's weird to me literally no other wagon picked up steam outside of tweet and phen0m. like if either are scum and their teams arent comprised of totally inactives youd imagine that they might at least try to break the wagons up by going in another direction or offering a different direction(unless that did happen and i missed it). like if the wagon is between t/s then scum likely want it make the odds better than 50/50 that their teammate isn't lynched. if it's t/t then they won't care.

if y'all get what im getting at. also if phen0m was just being bussed by his teammates i doubt he tries this hard.
i see i see

anyone on board for a doddsy wagon or is it just me? i dont want to derail the wagons and make it a 3 way split that we cant recover from but there is time left in day (16 hours if im right) so ya. im still reading back tho, but doddsy basically offered a bunch of thoughts in a read back post, didnt vote in that read back post, didnt assess the junk situation properly and it was just surface level thoughts(like he missed what people were actually accusing junk of and idk how), and then when he does vote it's a joke vote. none of this is is in early game.
in theory. however @Showtime , I'm not opposed to lynching doddsy sooner than later (hated sucks to keep around, and yo uare a dv, not a good combo to have in late game)
i mean this was quick.

poyser why did you join so easily? you barely pushed lethal.

i wish i had odo's sway. what did he use to say when it happened for me, something something riding odo's dick. :heston: (not saying anyone is, just the irony is great to me)
what’s your case on Doddsy before I drop my vote and leave?
his entrance to the thread had readback posts without really going anywhere with his thoughts and then when he did eventually vote it was a joke vote and this was well into day 1.
this is still useless.

im gonna say it's pretty useless, but this whole discussion was bad. i mean haza could have given full fakes and we wouldnt know.

the claim doesnt mean much, the play is inconsistent tho.

idk how junk isn't cleared up in general, but i want to know why exactly you have me linked to phen0m like this.

your latter post has nothing to do with my push on phen0m, but youre basically setting me up to be pushed if phen0m flips town while being the main pusher of the wagon yourself. like the latter description of my play sounds like it's describing my town play more than my scum play, which is why im confused.
Also your thoughts on doddsy pls
@Big Man would you have sheeped me on doddsy if j answered sooner?

Why? Do you read me as town? As I didn't see you answer
i dont think i want to vote with doddsy
I kinda regret not pushing this doddsy thing harder before jeff and pez went to bed.

i dont town read tweet but i dont really see him as scummy either. idk ill keep reading.
ya it's doddsy.

he also had absolutely no reason to claim(neither did poyser).
ya this is why it's weird barry agree with pez when pez only thinks they're more common because they were in the past.

i dont think he had said anything that hard?

his reaction to you and pushing against you is a good look tho. dont think he would do that as scum if you were town and i dont think he would do it as scum if he was your teammate because of what happened with me and him so he's probably town.

nvm odo is just town and im being paranoid. tweet/doddsy are probably scum together if it's any combination due to doddsy's vote on phen0m.
Lethal would you vote doddsy?
ya i know i looked back. that was my bad, but i wanted tweet lynched over phen0m and doddsy lynched over them both.

doddsy can be shot pls.
what's your read on doddsy?
Like his play outside those posts obviously matter, and a lot of his suspicions have still been in line with me (albeit im getting the feeling doddsy might be a lame duck) . So there's plenty of reason to not read Odo scum. Again out of respect however, I have to consider he's potentially up to fuckery.
I don't think doddsy is a lame duck. Many people agreed he was scummy but he got exactly zero votes

I shouldn't play while high as I get lost with what I'm doing, but at the same time reads feel more fun while high

these are my day 1/night 1 posts about doddsy.

so i legitimately want to know why people are acting like poyser's 2 posts, which i quoted about doddsy, were a big deal while i legitimately repeatedly hammered in him being scummy isn't.

i asked doddsy to be shot.

i asked doddsy to be shot again on night 2.

i said big man was scummy prior to him being copped.

get off my dick and help me solve the game, jeff. i dont know why you cant see it's poyser or at least even considering it can be.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
these are my day 1/night 1 posts about doddsy.

so i legitimately want to know why people are acting like poyser's 2 posts, which i quoted about doddsy, were a big deal while i legitimately repeatedly hammered in him being scummy isn't.

i asked doddsy to be shot.

i asked doddsy to be shot again on night 2.

i said big man was scummy prior to him being copped.

get off my dick and help me solve the game, jeff. i dont know why you cant see it's poyser or at least even considering it can be.

Would you be mad if I said im paranoid n think it could be both of you and ev :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But yes magic, if its not you it poyser n vice versa realistically, I'm well aware.

Showtime

Reaction score
also kinda looks good for odo, altho doddsy is known to buss with stronger teammates which has to be kept in mind

doddsy why dont you ever comment on me or my push against you?

this is hilarious in hindsight with the way youve played.

and for the bottom line, why not lynch the person that is probably scum? im sure youre going to say you thought junk was even bigger scum, except what's the point in ignoring everyone else in this regard?

i dont even think youre scum but you need to get your head out of your own ass. i thought doddsy was scum and you also probably thought he was scum. was it not worth, idk, working with other people in this regard?

ya my thoughts as well. if poyser isn't scum i could see more scum on the inactive side of things cause it's obviously not jeff, pez, and i still dont see a good reason for why it's odo aside from shit play.
im not saying low effort. you came bringing this up and it's literally not what im saying. you READ BACK, finished reading back, then had no real thoughts or where to go to. it isnt about low effort, it's that you FINISHED reading back and just had nothing and continued to have nothing. i am putting thought into it, youre just letting town go down a bad direction. scum has no reason to interfere now do they? yet there was interference with your wagon, they never came back around with your wagon, and then junk was just lynched. tweet/phen0m wagons never died, junk wagon never died, the only wagon that died was yours. so yes, i am pretty confident in a game where no scum is dead that your play combined with how your wagon played out is a bad look.
You ARE saying low effort thought, that is 100% what your case boils down to. The fact I finished reading back and didn't hard push a case means what, I did the same as 95% of the game? You insinuate I let town go down a bad direction. I can understand that for nom, sure, I did want to vote him. Didn't want town to go for Tweet though? Didn't want town to go for Junk though? I've been vocally against two of the shit town directions went down, on board for one and the other is me? If that's your argument then genuinely what are you on?

Again, what interference? Who interfered? How did my wagon die exactly? It didn't exist on day one? Day 2 it ended due to fake info getting Junk one vote off hammer? It still continues with people almost immediately calling for me to be vigged/voted tomorrow? Where was the ending? When did that push die? Are you daft?
breh

you finished reading the thread and didnt vote. it wasnt that you didnt hard push anyone, you just flat out didn't even help. you just didnt vote and when you did vote you voted for ace as a joke vote.

you werent around for day 2 for the junk wagon so im not saying you let that happen, but i highly doubt you would have pushed hard against it.

no one wanted to vote you on day 1. they thought you were scummy, but actual traction wasnt there. the info against junk was known not to be true and it still finished when it didnt have to.

evans interfered and everyone was happy to go along with that wagon and stick on it. and most havent asked you to be vigged or voted tomorrow, that was mostly me. jeff wanted evans, odo said he doesnt care if it's you or me, and not many others said the same thing.
I finished reading the thread, overtly saying I didn't absorb much of it. You can call it WIFOM, it is what it is but if you can find me a time where I've made that claim falsely go for it. Again, even not voting until later is still indicative of me just putting in very little effort in going for someone. What motivation would I have had for it, seeing as I could easily have added a vote on either side and been fine? Both have flipped town and I could have easily voted either side and been seen as justified?

No one wanted to vote me day one, correct as I was a late third option, exactly what I said. It's not interference, its basic priorities of the people who already had a substantial amount of votes on them, equalling less work to get the votes.

Same applies to junk, he had the votes and odo wanted the flip before bed so they finished. Do you think I'm scum with odo and he's the one interfering? If not, who? I want some names on who you think is interfering

why are you acting like Doddsy is caught scum? I agree he doesn't look good but I'm not aware of any reason to have this kind of confidence.

^^^this isn't all distancing for fuck sakes.

doddsy flat out ignored poyser, but engages with me and big man tries setting me up to look bad even with a doddsy scum flip.

1. Chris
3. Jeff
5. Ace

6. Barry
7. Odo
9. Ev
10. Mikey
11. Magic
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus

17. TKOK
19. Pez
20. Poyser

doddsy also had evans as town and just leaves poyser and lethal blank(i.e. not dumb enough to read all his scum teammates town).

im pretty much caught up. I'll be around more throughout the day from now rather than at just this time. Haza only just messaged me to give me my first warning a few hours ago btw saying I'm about to repped out at the end of day and Brutus had less posts than Chimp so chimp must have asked to replace out.

1. Chris
3. Jeff
5. Ace

6. Barry
7. Odo
9. Ev

10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
19. Pez
20. Poyser

is where I stand town reads wise. I liked some of EV's early play and the junk thing doesn't make sense for him to do as scum at all. if the decision is made to get junk lynched it's for a reason and they need it. so you don't turn around and say there is no info when the lynch is almost complete because the assumption is that everyone will unvote and you still look shit anyway. odo asked the question just to confirm but the assumption was already info so he could have just no sold and let the lynch go through.

I've felt like Poyser is taking a bit more of a backseat than I'd expect from him which is concerning but I've actually liked his posts and I swear I always find him slimy whenever he's scum (but also sometimes when he's town) :heston

just can't see Jeff posting this freely as scum even though he's made a few posts I didn't like. he's like on every page of the whole damn thread.

big man read evans town.

also @Pez is this the set up to looking to push poyser you were talking about? because he follows it with:

actually someone asked if Poyser is less active these days which may be the case. I can't remember the answer.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can't be blamed for junk or phenom either n i shot both dudes you wanted so I'm not taking blame for this shitshow lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
Would you be mad if I said im paranoid n think it could be both of you and ev :heston

no shit id be mad. i dont want to lose because of paranoia when there's shit in the thread that points to him and me being town and this is all being ignored in the fact of "magic is scum"

"why am i scum"

"i dont have a reason, but you're scum"

Status
Not open for further replies.