Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So lethal and Mikey - probably not aligned
Lethal and TKOK - maybe not aligned but that is weaker as I don’t think lethal ever thought he’d be putting tkok in danger... it’s just whether he’d do it at all as his teammate?

there’s no reason lethal/EV or EV/TKOK couldn’t be aligned right?

and By the same token I don’t really see anybody other than lethal that Mikey couldn’t be aligned with

Alco

Reaction score
I like the consensus that's growing on Lethal tbh. If it's him, then by default we almost need to assume it's EV as well?

Lethal went pretty hard on both Mikey and TKOK. Well Mikey today and TKOK earlier in the game.

Alco

Reaction score
Lethal and TKOK - maybe not aligned but that is weaker as I don’t think lethal ever thought he’d be putting tkok in danger... it’s just whether he’d do it at all as his teammate?

and By the same token I don’t really see anybody other than lethal that Mikey couldn’t be aligned with
Yah I haven't seen any interactions that would exclude a Lethal/EV alignment or an EV/TKOK alignment.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb

Because the “fake info” play as scum is fucking madness

I assume above you mean they could be town/town aligned then if you don't think EV is scum?

Alco

Reaction score
Imagine having a double voter who never votes

:tenay

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I assume above you mean they could be town/town aligned then if you don't think EV is scum?
No, I’m going through possible scum alignments lol and trying to see what we can rule out

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
No, I’m going through possible scum alignments lol and trying to see what we can rule out

I'm confused by you suggesting we should not lynch EV and then immediately turning around and positing a scenario where EV is scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm confused by you suggesting we should not lynch EV and then immediately turning around and positing a scenario where EV is scum.
Huh?

I wasn’t positing EV as scum, I was trying to rule out alignments based on the people everyone was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.