Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm not voting until the duel starts

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The one thing I’ll concede is that I really don’t hate lethals point about Mikey rushing the duel decision on big man after everyone told him to duel barry lol. He’s the one that asked for guidance so it doesn’t really make sense

but I’ve been thinking lethal is scum all game and I’m very very rarely wrong on him so....

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like on the face of it, it does look like he’s doing it because he knows it’s not gonna be real and wants to look good by “trying” to duel the mafia over the sk. It’s so ham fisted tho lol

but in contrast I still can’t wrap my head around lethal calling tweet scum all through D1 and then voting phenom who he’d barely mentioned. He also has been calling tkok scum since D1 and has barely mentioned him at all over the last few phases. Doesn’t seem genuine

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like I’m not sure I really buy that lethal and tkok can’t be aligned because he’s barely gone after tkok at all other than D1 when he was in no danger

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah he voted barry originally, he was just following the thread at this point

yeah thats true too. im up for discussion regarding lethal anyways, as im not feeling as strongly about as you.

Alco

Reaction score
And so you think voyeur is actually Rugrat's role?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like on the face of it, it does look like he’s doing it because he knows it’s not gonna be real and wants to look good by “trying” to duel the mafia over the sk. It’s so ham fisted tho lol

but in contrast I still can’t wrap my head around lethal calling tweet scum all through D1 and then voting phenom who he’d barely mentioned. He also has been calling tkok scum since D1 and has barely mentioned him at all over the last few phases. Doesn’t seem genuine

this i agree with however, especially that lethal LOVES to vote tweet. like LOVES it lol

mikey damage

Reaction score
Guys I’m town but whatever. You’re gonna have to figure out why town has a duelist and who is full of shit.

Duel Brutus

vote to lynch Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And so you think voyeur is actually Rugrat's role?
Nah I think the role is legit as he said nobody visited Pez on night 1 which is pretty risky to fake

couldn’t Rugrat have been the absorber that big man claimed? Rugrat’s role is either absorber, tracker or VT imo

Alco

Reaction score
At least he didn't go rogue on this duel. Good Mikey!

vote Mikey to win the duel

Alco

Reaction score
Nah I think the role is legit as he said nobody visited Pez on night 1 which is pretty risky to fake

couldn’t Rugrat have been the absorber that big man claimed? Rugrat’s role is either absorber, tracker or VT imo
Oh right Big Man claimed something entirely different lol. Yup that might check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.