Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Do you not think this is the gift Poyser? Last VT left alive, Odo gets offed after claiming vanilla cop? I get what you mean that it's Odo but it adds up.
He specifically said it was from his flip though. Did he say that before or after the brutus claim? I know brutus claimed late

I mean this is kinda a pointless discussion since I think brutus is scum anyway lmao

I’ll post my PoE soon I’m just waiting for alco to reply about lethal as I don’t wanna lead him

Alco

Reaction score
As it stands I’d wanna lynch lethal and Brutus

@Alco what do you think of lethal?
it's hard to tell because I have him as null. He noticed quickly that I had noticed he was going the theme-spec route again from his last scum game and adapted. That could mean two things: either I'm looking into it too much or he's self-aware scum

he's in my POE but not before Brutus.

Alco

Reaction score
To be honest I get the kill choice because Odo himself was at least casting SOME doubt on Chris yesterday. Not a lot, but enough to leave the door open just a little bit for a potential mislynch imo.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He specifically said it was from his flip though. Did he say that before or after the brutus claim? I know brutus claimed late

I mean this is kinda a pointless discussion since I think brutus is scum anyway lmao

I’ll post my PoE soon I’m just waiting for alco to reply about lethal as I don’t wanna lead him

Approx 7 hours after Brutus claimed.

But ye, Brutus seems the best way forward today

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
it's hard to tell because I have him as null. He noticed quickly that I had noticed he was going the theme-spec route again from his last scum game and adapted. That could mean two things: either I'm looking into it too much or he's self-aware scum

he's in my POE but not before Brutus.
Ok but since we have to kill 2 people today whos your 2nd?

Alco

Reaction score
Ok but since we have to kill 2 people today whos your 2nd?
It's tough. There are 3 people that imo don't have a whole lot going for them (aside Brutus): Lethal, Mikey himself and TKOK.

Lethal claimed no usage N2 and now no usage again N3?? Or he's just not saying who he targeted? Isn't a very stellar look imo. I would not at all be opposed to Mikey duelling Lethal and seeing where the chips fall.

Alco

Reaction score
One of Lethal's more engaged cases earlier was on TKOK, so they are probably not aligned :hmm:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The kill is kinda tough to read into, normally I’d say killing the vanilla cop over the cop shows they were worried about them and didn’t have a block but it’s Odo lol

I can’t see anything in his flip that qualifies as a gift like he said, which kinda makes me believe he was just trying to scare away the kill

Agree. Dunno wat pez is talking about. He was 2 shot max , says so in his role pm

Alco

Reaction score
Wait he didn't.

So now the question is: do I believe it ? Instinctive answer would be no :D

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Chris
3. Jeff

9. Ev
10. Mikey > not aligned with lethal
11. Magic
13. Lethal
14. Alco
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
19. Pez

Here’s my PoE currently. I do wonder if I’m being too kind on alco because he’s mostly a vibe read but as far as I remember there aren’t any interactions of which to clear him on are they? That said he’s definitely not aligned with brutus whatsoever and Brutus pretty much has to be scum from my PoE lmao so whatever

I still don’t think EV makes the play he did as scum. It would’ve had to be a moment of madness, or he thought he could talk himself out of it but idk where he’d get that confidence from. And even so it doesn’t make any sense to come clean before the hammer if this was a scum play?

I don’t see magic being aligned with big man and Doddsy at all tbh, but it is magic and bussing isn’t exactly out of his wheelhouse hence the light blue rather than the dark but he’s the last light blue I would ever lynch so if he’s scum then ive lost lmao

@jeff why do you think TKOK is town? I know why magic does but this meta has actually been wrong before. I’m not actively reading him scum or anything but PoE is certainly not kind to him (neither is his claim and ascetic is a decent scum role if you consider all the investigation that was out there)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We don't HAVE to fwiw i bought us some time
I think we should do it today on the grounds that today we can get 2 wrong and have another crack whereas if we get 1 wrong today then do 2 tomorrow, at least one has to be right

safety first and all that

Alco

Reaction score
Chris
3. Jeff

9. Ev
10. Mikey > not aligned with lethal
11. Magic
13. Lethal
14. Alco
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
19. Pez

Here’s my PoE currently. I do wonder if I’m being too kind on alco because he’s mostly a vibe read but as far as I remember there aren’t any interactions of which to clear him on are they? That said he’s definitely not aligned with brutus whatsoever and Brutus pretty much has to be scum from my PoE lmao so whatever

I still don’t think EV makes the play he did as scum. It would’ve had to be a moment of madness, or he thought he could talk himself out of it but idk where he’d get that confidence from. And even so it doesn’t make any sense to come clean before the hammer if this was a scum play?

I don’t see magic being aligned with big man and Doddsy at all tbh, but it is magic and bussing isn’t exactly out of his wheelhouse hence the light blue rather than the dark but he’s the last light blue I would ever lynch so if he’s scum then ive lost lmao

@jeff why do you think TKOK is town? I know why magic does but this meta has actually been wrong before. I’m not actively reading him scum or anything but PoE is certainly not kind to him (neither is his claim and ascetic is a decent scum role if you consider all the investigation that was out there)
TKOK's claim is what gives me cause to pause as well. Ascetic can definitely be a scum role. But if we believe Lethal is scum, then I don't think TKOK is tbh.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I've had Mikey sussed all game. He's dipped in and out, always seeming to miss crunch moments. He's claimed duellist, and let's not forget that duellist has been a scum role in a few of our recent games. In fact, Doddsy coasted along with his duel shots until LYLO in Heroes which almost won the game for his team. I also find it oddly convenient that Barry gets the seemingly early execute right around time that Mikey can invoke the "duel" and thus it never happens (my conclusion is he didn't want to duel a team mate and lose him). That's just the way my mind works at times. Mikey is also top of my POE with Brutus, so i'm happy with either. Would prefer Mikey to duel brutus (Odo's gift hint)

Who y’all want me to duel with? And I can do it once so I’ll prove on a subsequent day phase if alive

Mikey duel Barry and we lynch Big Man? In case he is SK and has some bulletproof caveat?

you could do it now, with big man

actually doing it with barry since hes mafia would probably be more informative

@mikey damage duel barry tbh tbh

Yeah duel Barry pls

Nice I almost dueled big man yesterday but decided against it. Tier 9, still got it.

DUEL BIG MAN

He asks for guidance on the duel usage, gets 4 people vouching for Barry but he goes Big Man instead. If Mikey is scum (which I'm believing more and more now), he obviously knew that the execute shot was coming and that Haza was ready to announce it. From a town perspective, the rush makes absolutely NO sense, but it does from a scumbag trying to GOOD GUY the class.

Vote: Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.