Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
We should be stabilized from here on out. 3 more to go n they hopefully have no extra kills , so in decent shape.

@Poyser if you are town like I think, time to start goating please , I could use the help this phase when I get up. You too chris, keep it up.

If you think Poyser is town, why did you give me shit over him being low on my POE?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
trying to figure out what Odo meant about his flip, is this it?

ye I thought this was it. It lines up with Jeffs claim list as Brutus listed as VT

mikey damage

Reaction score
I don’t see the connection between odo’s flip and Brutus. Is it the vote or something else

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don’t see the connection between odo’s flip and Brutus. Is it the vote or something else

Odo is a vanilla cop.
Brutus claimed VT according to Jeffs list.

But, I think there may be more to look at? Odo said his flip would give us a gift - that info was already claimed in the thread.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
The gift is the info that he loses his role if he targets a non VT, he must have targeted Brutus N2 and claimed otherwise to remain coy about his shots.

I think. Something like that. The impression is that he must know someone isn't truly a VT, bc the info we didn't have before his flip is that he loses his role if he targets a non VT. The person who fits on the list for that is Brutus.

Reactions: Evans

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
thinking Odo targeted Brutus N2 and wanted to get him to claim to see if he claimed VT (hence the vote) but didn't want to reveal his cards (hence acting like he was supporting Alco)

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
thats the only thing I can think of, not sure what other gift there could be in that flip

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
thing is why would Odo need to wait to declare Brutus was lying if he had indeed targeted him N2 he could have called that lie the moment Brutus claimed VT

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
"Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player is a Vanilla Townie."

So let's say this mean he never gets his second shot (since he doesn't successfully target a VT if hes blocked), is he trying to tell us he was blocked on N1?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
thing is why would Odo need to wait to declare Brutus was lying if he had indeed targeted him N2 he could have called that lie the moment Brutus claimed VT

Unless Odo targeted him N3, knowing he was likely doomed to be shot once his claim came out and Brutus VT claim was in trouble.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Vote Count

Lethal (1) - Poyser
Brutus (1) - Alco
Barry (4) - EV, Lethal, TKOK, Big Man
Big Man (2) - Chris, Odo

A lynch has been reached, and a threat has been eliminated.

tCUhydlSFv639rD2zk2Es233wENsQcAV7NiBSwS36lCIsSnc2Qs8yAbZBLMAMuOWWwacZ4u_w7bhiGHQHF0aA0T3Ysew69FC0AoZrGQwnIP-9GfvZehrt403jNugvLS-VlNrdagqL5W8QsY9j-euiOm8y2j7xmKAtQk

Welcome to Prison Break Mafia!

You are Alexander Mahone, FBI aligned

You are a Serial Killer

60257-prison-break-staffel-5-kommt-mahone-zurueck-600x379.jpg

An army veteran, Mahone joined the FBI and was tasked with bringing the Fox River escapees to justice, unfortunately for him the case was not without its corruption. Deciding to leave the case, Mahone's family was threatened and it was no longer just a manhunt for Mahone, now he was out for himself and his family and was fighting for their protection and nobody else. Mahone is adept in killing, manipulating and evasion and will go to great lengths to protect those he loves, particularly his endangered son.

You have the following active abilities:

You will have the opportunity to submit one kill per night. Assuming no interference, the target will die.

You are 1-shot Bulletproof and will survive the first attempt at your life.

You are a 1-shot Lawyer and on one night this game you may target a player in the game and they will view as Town if investigated by a Cop ability that night.

You are a 1-shot Stumper and on one night this game may target a player. If that player dies they will be able to post after death but will lose all powers including voting powers. The player will not count towards the majority.

You win when you are the last player alive

It is now Night three, you have about 12 hours

hmm

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
eh can't treat those votes as immediately suspect given town had more or less agreed to lynch the SK

another useless train of thought

Status
Not open for further replies.