Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
vote Mikey to win

Vote big man

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
and with said duel, we are definetly waiting for magic to show up. I want his LIVE thoughts not some readback shit

Fair, I'll be here all day so I'll unvote if needed if others need to vote before they head off for awhile.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not gonna be about too much for the rest of day so :draper2

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
1. Chris
3. Jeff
4. Tweet
5. Ace
6. Barry
7. Odo
8. Junk
9. Ev
10. Mikey

11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez

20. Poyser

I haven't noticed much of Chris really. He's the player that I know the least of "quite frankly".

Tweet hasn't seemed especially anything, but Big Man raised some interesting points on him.

Ace had a good point to read Evans town on, in that he had pushed all three suspects for a lynch which would draw attention to him. To further add to his position, there's a fair chance that one of the three is scum - so he was eager for a scum lynch. I think if I'm scum I'd say he was wagon hopping, so I think if Ace is looking to read people town, he is probably town himself.

Barry hasn't offered much other than fairly banal statements. I do remember him being obnoxiously banal in Mr Robot Mafia as scum, so he's someone to watch out for.

Odo had a fine initial case on Phenom. Phenom really didn't help himself with WIFOM which is more likely to bait users further into lynching them.

Magic has been pretty much a non-factor. He claims to enjoy being town more than non-town though. I did agree largely with his read list tbf to him, and it was a good point on Mikey that saved me having to bring it up myself.

Doddsy hasn't offered much, which doesn't really make him town or scum as he does tend to dip in and out of thread as town, while often being aggressive as scum (thoughh he can be aggressive as town). His play with the Hated Townie is lousy, VIG SHOULD LOOK HERE

I don't really like Lethal's case on TKOK. I'm fairly sure Lethal has been boned by TKOK as town then it's eh. Considering that he does tunnel lesser players like Sky and Chimp, it kinda suggests an easy segue.

Haven't noticed Alco.

Big Man seems town, but he's a good player. I agree with his points and reads on Lethal and Evans so I'd be inclined to read him town, but he's still not offered loads though.

Brutus is someone I'm also unsure on how to form reads on.

TKOK is a token lynch.

Poyser has offered little. Tbf trolling aside, it wouldn't have been the worst idea to ramp the pressure up on him.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote Mikey to win the duel

vote barry

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
looks like Ruggers was on the Doddsy/Barry path and payed the price

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeh ill be around to wait for the rest of the folks. in this case YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST ME THIS TIME

Big Man

Reaction score
I refuse to die this day phase. see yall tomorrow.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
vote Barry

no fuckery i promise

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I’m a vanilla townie, Christopher Trokey, right-hand man of T-Bag, but got framed for a guards murder.

I had a theory that the VT’s were lackeys as Junk’s characters flavor was very similar to mine (hence my interesting comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.