Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m caught up for the most part, kinda still need to read end of day though. I’ll be around a bit before bed.

Big Man

Reaction score
Alright so Big Man has changed his read of Jeff as well and it seems the only issue he really has with me is that I came to the same conclusion as him at a different time. Could be worth looking into.
this is literally all inaccurate. I didn’t flip Jeff from a scum to a strong town read like you did, but I think you’re a lot more likely to flip scum than he is. my issue with you isn’t the changing of the read itself regardless which isn’t really difficult to get if you read my posts on the matter which it seems you did so this isn’t a good look either.

Big Man

Reaction score
@Big Man would you have sheeped me on doddsy if j answered sooner?

Why? Do you read me as town? As I didn't see you answer
no i wouldn’t have because I didn’t find it convincing. I don’t really read you one way or the other but I questioned your prodding me earlier on, it seemed a bit pointless like I said as I hadn’t even made a post yet.

Big Man

Reaction score
I just don't like how it swapped from like 8 votes on Phenom to a surge of Tweet votes, just doesn't sit well. I haven't actually analysed the wagon, just don't like the feel of it hence voting Nom. Also think Nom has a better chance of flipping scum. If he flips town I'll have something more to look at but until then it's just GUT
the first 3 votes from the ‘surge’ are people who you’re reading town and the other 2 are me and TKOK. even if you believe there’s scum in us 2 wagon momentum is a thing and I think the average scum player will go with the momentum and vote for their teammate rather than go against the thread direction and look bad off the flip if they switch to a town player instead, especially for a player like TKOK. also there’s no reason why all 5 players could be town either, you’re not reading any of the 5 as scum as far as I’m aware so ye this isn’t a good reason to dislike the wagon.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not liking Doddsy much either tbh, his strange first take on Tweet felt like going against the grain, just to go against it, obviously that gave him a reason to continue on and push forth with the N0M vote, if you’re looking for a player diverting from Tweet if he flips scum, I’d bet on Doddsy being it.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's T5 play from a T5 player, you need more insight than that plz

I'm not letting anybody idle by. He had more to work from than Mikey or Brutus did :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I didn’t suggest it, but I think she might be town. Also Sucre was a main character of the show so I didn’t see his claim being fake tbh. I’m curious who the scum team are (Alexander Mahon maybe?)

At risk of divulging THEME KNOWLEDGE, the main antagonists are The Company, who frame Burrows for the murder of Terrence Steadman, which sets in motion the whole series. So it's quite logical that they would be scummy.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
what reads can you get from a tkok flip?

People defending him for "he's reading the thread." That's just a simple write off read because he's only popping in offering small thoughts, and I cannot ignore his sole contribution in my suss was mimicking Odo's thoughts

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Rep in nom for one of the inactives please

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
At risk of divulging THEME KNOWLEDGE, the main antagonists are The Company, who frame Burrows for the murder of Terrence Steadman, which sets in motion the whole series. So it's quite logical that they would be scummy.

Ok, makes sense but knowing theme knowledge you voted Phen0m based off of Odo’s confidence and persistent. Yet didn’t think that no way he could be scum with a fake like that. GAME SETUP spec :garrett

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
End of night is like 4AM my time so extending to whenever I wake up, probably no later than 8am

Status
Not open for further replies.