Primo and Roode suspended!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Because pro wrestling is a performance art like many other non competitive sports.

But the main reason is because of the health problems that many wrestlers suffer and the early loss of life PED's have been proven to contribute to. Or how about the fact that although Chris Benoit's brain was deteriorated extremely bad before the murders, PED's had a part in that.

So a few lives lost means nothing to you as long as you're entertained? Sickening.
The thing is though that Chris Benoit thing isn’t fact as far as roids is concerned. We just want something more tangible to blame and point at. It’s too inconsistent of a thing for it to be an absolute. It’s rather what we assume occurred based on damage to his brain couple with him being on roids. I’m not saying this doesnt mean his roids and brain damage didn’t play a role, but I’m moreso leaning forwards he had other issues going on inside his head...the reason is because Lots of wrestlers have brain damage and do roids and don’t murder their families or others, so to say with absolute certainty that roids did this to Chris is crazy to me. I’m not saying that we should let wrestlers get severe concussions and juice like maniacs, but if they juiced moderately and we knew it was controlled, who gives a shit, really? The fact of the mattter is that professional athletes of any sport, with tons of brain damage or not, have juiced a shit load and not done anything close to what Benoit did. He was clearly insane and other things going on inside that head of his.

In any case, moderation of most things is usually okay. Not everything, but most. I don’t normally like the approach of always letting 1 bad apple spoil the bunch and I feel like this Chris Benoit thing is just that. We don’t use that logic with cell phones, right? They kill millions every year on the road, because people are negligent and stupid and get distracted. Does this mean we should be reactive and just ban cell phones? I mean it would save lives, right? Of course we wouldn’t do that, but with roids, because Chris went nuts and was doing a lot of it, well now we ban and hate anything with steroids. It’s crazy if you ask me.

I know you and I had this debate before, but know that I still love you.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The thing is though that Chris Benoit thing isn’t fact as far as roids is concerned. We just want something more tangible to blame and point at. It’s too inconsistent of a thing for it to be an absolute. It’s rather what we assume occurred based on damage to his brain couple with him being on roids. I’m not saying this doesnt mean his roids and brain damage didn’t play a role, but I’m moreso leaning forwards he had other issues going on inside his head...the reason is because Lots of wrestlers have brain damage and do roids and don’t murder their families or others, so to say with absolute certainty that roids did this to Chris is crazy to me. I’m not saying that we should let wrestlers get severe concussions and juice like maniacs, but if they juiced moderately and we knew it was controlled, who gives a shit, really? The fact of the mattter is that professional athletes of any sport, with tons of brain damage or not, have juiced a shit load and not done anything close to what Benoit did. He was clearly insane and other things going on inside that head of his.

In any case, moderation of most things is usually okay. Not everything, but most. I don’t normally like the approach of always letting 1 bad apple spoil the bunch and I feel like this Chris Benoit thing is just that. We don’t use that logic with cell phones, right? They kill millions every year on the road, because people are negligent and stupid and get distracted. Does this mean we should be reactive and just ban cell phones? I mean it would save lives, right? Of course we wouldn’t do that, but with roids, because Chris went nuts and was doing a lot of it, well now we ban and hate anything with steroids. It’s crazy if you ask me.

I know you and I had this debate before, but know that I still love you.

I have seen the brainscans before I knew any of you. I do not want to blame Benoit because he is one of the best wrestlers ever. But I cannot let y love of wrestling interfere with Justice. But then again, I cannot discount justice.

We rarely know facts, babe, without hardcore evidence.

But regardless, I love you too. Are you willing to wear a mesh thong for me?

Reactions: edge4ever