Priceless ? and how long will it last.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KF4E

Reaction score
Nah, they're not going to split, not for a long shot anyway. In my opinion they are great. Hopefully they will go over Cryme Tyme in their feud, because I'm really enjoying them as Champions.

Austin_316

Reaction score
To be honest i don't like them. I don't like it how all legends sons and daughters end up being a wrestler. They may have talent but its not something you would wanna see all the time. As for Codes and DiBiase their little reign will probably last a little longer but in time Cryme Time should be crowned tag champs.

Reaction score
The tag team titles in WWHHH don't mean jack shit so who cares? Those belts are used to keep young guys from leaving.

Airfixx

I don't like it how all legends sons and daughters end up being a wrestler.

Well they don't "ALL" end up as wrestlers...

They may have talent but its not something you would wanna see all the time.

If they have talent then why would you not WANT to see them? ...I don't give a shit whether they're born of Ric Flair or a incontinent baboon.

Regardless tho', look at it another way, would you rather have NOT seen the likes of The Rock, Mr Perfect, Orton (Bob jnr AND Randy) etc. JUST cos they are 2nd or 3rd gen...

chessarmy

They are a great tag team right now, I see a priceless vs Cryme Time feud coming so that should be good. I think Rhodes and Dibiase will stay together for at least another year