Price Of Human Life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kind of a morbid topic to consider, but one I was thinking about anyway none the less.

What do you consider the price of certain human lives? Strangers, co-workers, friends, family members, spouses, children, rivals, teachers, ect. ect. ect? I'm talking monetary value. As in, if entire human lives can be bought and sold like a form of commercially acceptable slavery, what price tag would you put on different classes of society and within your own personal life?

I don't want any bullshit answers like "I wouldn't sell my friends for anything!" or "All of my family are priceless". If you don't feel comfortable putting a price tag on someone close to you, don't comment on your family. It's not required to participate and you don't need the extra "D'aww arn't you so sensitive?" reactions when you show your friends what you posted about them.

Serious and interesting responses will be rewarded with positive rep.

noumenon

Reaction score
I would imagine if human lives were indeed commercially bought and sold (they actually are... but that's more of a black market thing) it would be something that would be pretty exclusive to the wealthy by today's standards. I really don't know what would be considered a pretty decent sum of money to an extremely wealthy person. Also I would imagine the pricing of people would vary due to their skills and general usefulness.

Reaction score
It depends on what you need them to do. I agree with the wealthy only being able to do this. Men who are more in shape and are ripped would cost pretty high. If wealthy men are looking for sex, then pretty, attractive women would cost pretty high. I assume children would cost less since they are just children and I don't know what kind of jobs you would give little children.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
When it comes to children, just ask Angelina Jolie and Madonna. They buy little Ethiopian kids like they're candy.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
I can't really say that there's no price for human lives, when I also think paying 10 Billion dollar for the life of someone (that for whatever reason) I consider as insignificant to the lives of others, is ridiculously too expensive.
So for the life of such person, I just consider what price I deemed to be not too high. I don't dare guess the exact but probably, in dollars, between 9 and 11 digits.

Beer

Reaction score
Aside of all this jibber jabber about what you would use them for, I'll give a price for the death of a human. If someone offered me 200 pounds (around 350 dollars) to me to sell anyone of my college acquaintances to death, I'd happily do so. There really aren't many people I wouldn't sell. I'd say my family, with the exclusion of my wife's side and probable the three friends that I have.

Why should I care about anyone more than that? What have they done for me that should make me care about them?

Doomsday

Reaction score
All human life is priceless.

Not worth a damned thing.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I can tell you for fact that criminal offenders currently incarcerated, male or female, aren't worth the hair in the crack of your ass.

hbkfan

Reaction score
i dont think i could put a price on any human life it just dosent seem right. that being said i know there is a black market out there buying and selling human life but would i do it no i dont think i could. unless its the one guy i work with id sell him for 10 american dollars.