Pretty plz

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Please, wrestling gods, let Miz and Morrison go over DX this Monday.

I am not asking for a clean victory, let's have Kozlov and JBL attack Triple H and HBK, letting Mizorrison get the win.

I have enjoyed the mic work of this two going into this match, and I just hope it wasn't all done to feed them clean to DX.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I completely agree with you. Another theory I had though would see Edge screwing them into a loss, but Koslov would probably be more likely. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hehe; I'm no fan of Miz/Morrison by any means, but I hope they somehow come up with the victory, even if it means a dirty finish. I'm tired of seeing DX win every single time.

Wordlife

yeah DX always wins matches, I dont remember the last time DX has lost a tag match in the WWE... Miz and Morrison are great, they deserve a win

kingovkings

Reaction score
Even though I'm big HHH/HBK/DX mark. I really really want mizorrison to go over in this match. They are a fantastic tag team and have done some great work in the ring and on the mic lately. It wont be a clean win if it happens but that doesn't matter. The fact that they won no matter how they did it doesn't matter they are after all heels so cheating a win or help from someone else to get the win is what they do. I don't think they will get the win but id love it if they did.

Moonlight Drive

I want Mizorrison to go over, but we all know the WWE couldn't give two shits about tag teams and their is no way DX is going to lose on their 're-union', even if it does happen 9 times a year.

seX-Power

The fact that Mizorrison is getting a rub on Raw from DX is good enough for me. A win should happen, but I see interferences that fail and DX pick up the win. Lets face it, what will a win give HBK/HHH. A better record, pffft.

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
I'm getting sick of the D-X reunion's it's the same thing every time, It was cool in 2006 to see them back Full Time, but now it's just Horrible. I also Hope Miz&Morrison win, But we all know they won't.

Evil Austin

I agree the Dirt Sheet on ECW was very entertaining and they deserve a win I mean HBK and HHH and the DX name is so big and popular that one loss won't do anything to their carreers. And a win for Mizorrison would make them a lot bigger, however it happens clean or dirty.

But knowing WWE and seeing how Triple H is the champ and seeing how its the 800th Episode I don't think it is going to happen.