Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup 2022/23 etc... Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
That was the rules back then, been changed now. But that more then evened out considering Brighton got a bs handball pen against us, yet the next week Leeds didn't get given a pen for a carbon copy offence by Chelsea (same ref, rules hadn't changed by then ether). Consistency with the ref decisions have been horrible this season despite var supposedly coming in to help solve that problem.

That I will agree on.
I always hate how the former referees always agree with the decision given, no matter what.

Reactions: Carter and MrFlash

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
That I will agree on.
I always hate how the former referees always agree with the decision given, no matter what.

I guess they feel they need to maintain solidarity with the officials, while the FA doesn't want ref to admit mistakes. Which is stupid because i think fans would be far more understanding if they held up their hands and said "I messed up, sorry. It happens in this job." Too bad that never gone happen as way too much money at stake, if a team missed out on champions league/got relegated and a ref admitted fault they'd be lawsuits for days.

Reactions: TeaDrinkingLimey

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I was being a bit sarcastic with the Salah remark, he been the best player at liverpool for years. And i Never said offence wins titles, hence why in my other post pointing out how badly missed VVD and Gomez are, plus Trent hasntt come back well at all. No chance are liverpool winning the league, it man citys, they've been playing the best for weeks and have steady momentum. Man u will drop off as will lecester, long liverpool finish in champion league it will let them regroup and get rid of liability (Matip, shaq, origi etc). No sour grapes here, only thing i may be truly bitter against is that little fucker Pickford for injuring VVD. The Fact Thiargo also got taken out for three months that match makes it even worse. Think you'd be sour at that if Bruno got taken out like that considering he makes everything work for man u at moment.

We'll see where the likes of Killian and Sancho end up, i think with the Nike deal Liverpool have a advantage unless Man u do win the league or Champions league Europa league.

You reckon city can pull this back, don't know man think spurs and Leicester are there, Leicester have done this before and know what it takes to win the league, mornihino too. I still think pool will win mate, it's tight as hell flash.

You're right about sancho and mbappe be canny interesting to,see where they do, I think Real for mbappe and sancho fuck knows .

Reactions: MrFlash

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
You reckon city can pull this back, don't know man think spurs and Leicester are there, Leicester have done this before and know what it takes to win the league, mornihino too. I still think pool will win mate, it's tight as hell flash.

You're right about sancho and mbappe be canny interesting to,see where they do, I think Real for mbappe and sancho fuck knows .

City are keeping a steady defence, only thing holding them back is Jesus seem injury prone and Aguero getting on in the years, so may struggle in big games to get a key goal. But their midfield is full of creative players so should be fine. Leicester are dark horse, but i think they depend too much on Vardy and Rogers will fuck up in big games ( :slip: remember this? The day my dreams died lol). I maybe biased against them being from Yorkshire mind Lmao. Spurs are very reliant on Son and Kane, if one of them gets injured id be curious how they'd do. Weirdly they're inability to keep a clean sheets in match's they should have won will cost them. Plus Spurs will always bottle it.

Liverpool are a car crash right now, things just aren't clicking and they need to score or we're fucked as defence is there to be had. Think I'm just in a negative mind frame when it comes to Pool, think when Jota comes back it will help as he been a great buy and will create and score goals. But like you said about Man U needed to do, this season need to be ruthless and cut some players (Origi & Shaq for not being good enough for what we want, Keita & Matip for being too injury prone as always missing key games, it like Stirridge all over again. Milner i think may go too but id be sad about that.)

So yea if Man U luck hold your in for a shot, but i think City unfortunately will get it.

Id do Mbappe comes to Liverpool so we can see what he can do in Premier league, the english clubs have to money to challenge for players on his level so should go all in for him. Sancho i wouldn't mind ether tbh, he got bags of talent too and still really young so likely only gone get better. Long as nether end up at City I'm happy. Safe to say they wont be going to Barca (financially they're fucked from what I've read and heard) or Chelsea (after splerging 200+ million on attackers surely they wont go all in again?).

TL/DR Liverpool are shite for now, a Manchester teams gone win the premier. Summer will be the battle for the best attackers in the world.

Reactions: Carter

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
City are keeping a steady defence, only thing holding them back is Jesus seem injury prone and Aguero getting on in the years, so may struggle in big games to get a key goal. But their midfield is full of creative players so should be fine. Leicester are dark horse, but i think they depend too much on Vardy and Rogers will fuck up in big games ( :slip: remember this? The day my dreams died lol). I maybe biased against them being from Yorkshire mind Lmao. Spurs are very reliant on Son and Kane, if one of them gets injured id be curious how they'd do. Weirdly they're inability to keep a clean sheets in match's they should have won will cost them. Plus Spurs will always bottle it.

Liverpool are a car crash right now, things just aren't clicking and they need to score or we're fucked as defence is there to be had. Think I'm just in a negative mind frame when it comes to Pool, think when Jota comes back it will help as he been a great buy and will create and score goals. But like you said about Man U needed to do, this season need to be ruthless and cut some players (Origi & Shaq for not being good enough for what we want, Keita & Matip for being too injury prone as always missing key games, it like Stirridge all over again. Milner i think may go too but id be sad about that.)

So yea if Man U luck hold your in for a shot, but i think City unfortunately will get it.

Id do Mbappe comes to Liverpool so we can see what he can do in Premier league, the english clubs have to money to challenge for players on his level so should go all in for him. Sancho i wouldn't mind ether tbh, he got bags of talent too and still really young so likely only gone get better. Long as nether end up at City I'm happy. Safe to say they wont be going to Barca (financially they're fucked from what I've read and heard) or Chelsea (after splerging 200+ million on attackers surely they wont go all in again?).

TL/DR Liverpool are shite for now, a Manchester teams gone win the premier. Summer will be the battle for the best attackers in the world.

Still think mbappe will go to Real to link with Zidnae mate, but he sure wouldn't be a great signing for many a year to come.

City are closing in and it's still close to say for me . Just glad Man U are actually challenging for the leauge and it's in times of despair you find a inner strength , Ole and Our players have found it and it's just clicked , I'll,admit we are far to reliant still on Bruno, glad to,see other players step up and I wanted cavani just to add a bit of experience and it's working.

Still think pools gonna win till I see differently, class squads just don't go shit in a season.

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Still think mbappe will go to Real to link with Zidnae mate, but he sure wouldn't be a great signing for many a year to come.

City are closing in and it's still close to say for me . Just glad Man U are actually challenging for the leauge and it's in times of despair you find a inner strength , Ole and Our players have found it and it's just clicked , I'll,admit we are far to reliant still on Bruno, glad to,see other players step up and I wanted cavani just to add a bit of experience and it's working.

Still think pools gonna win till I see differently, class squads just don't go shit in a season.

Calvani is quiet underrated, amazing he was on a free. Such a shame he didn't come to the league in his prime, that would have been fun to see.

Ole has driven through all the hate I'll give him that, be interesting to see how you'd cope without Bruno but even then you should be solid enough in this bizarre season.

We lost to Burnley. Havent lost in premier league at Anfield in three plus years.... and we lose to Burnley. :DAMN::vince::sodone:

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Calvani is quiet underrated, amazing he was on a free. Such a shame he didn't come to the league in his prime, that would have been fun to see.

Ole has driven through all the hate I'll give him that, be interesting to see how you'd cope without Bruno but even then you should be solid enough in this bizarre season.

We lost to Burnley. Havent lost in premier league at Anfield in three plus years.... and we lose to Burnley. :DAMN::vince::sodone:

Mate hard team to beat burnley are , I get it's burnley but the way dyche sets them up always prove she to be hard for big teams to break at times. Pogba has really impressed me this season, seem s to be maturing a lot which is what we as a team wanted.

See Ronaldo broke the record for the all time most goals scored in football history yesterday for Juve. Man he just gets better with like fine wine, can see him playing into his forties, while Messi got sent off, Ronaldo is still the best player on the planet even at my age, still keeps Himself in prime shape, Messi on the other hand for how class he is, seems to have gone ooff the boil last two seasons.

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Mate hard team to beat burnley are , I get it's burnley but the way dyche sets them up always prove she to be hard for big teams to break at times. Pogba has really impressed me this season, seem s to be maturing a lot which is what we as a team wanted.

See Ronaldo broke the record for the all time most goals scored in football history yesterday for Juve. Man he just gets better with like fine wine, can see him playing into his forties, while Messi got sent off, Ronaldo is still the best player on the planet even at my age, still keeps Himself in prime shape, Messi on the other hand for how class he is, seems to have gone ooff the boil last two seasons.
Dude 68 match's undefeated at Anfield in Premier league and we lose to Burnley?!?!? We had more shots then me on a night out yet still couldn't score, and yet Mini still doesn't get a game. Do not get it one bit. Why start Orgi over him? Owell.

Ronaldo to me will always be the better out of the two, him and Messi. He scores with feet and head plus he gone to different leagues and always succeded at the highest level there, winning ttles. Messi, for how good he has been, is letting his ego mess him up. He had too much say in Barca (bad) transfers and decisions and now he throwing a tantrum until they sack the manger.

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Dude 68 match's undefeated at Anfield in Premier league and we lose to Burnley?!?!? We had more shots then me on a night out yet still couldn't score, and yet Mini still doesn't get a game. Do not get it one bit. Why start Orgi over him? Owell.

Ronaldo to me will always be the better out of the two, him and Messi. He scores with feet and head plus he gone to different leagues and always succeded at the highest level there, winning ttles. Messi, for how good he has been, is letting his ego mess him up. He had too much say in Barca (bad) transfers and decisions and now he throwing a tantrum until they sack the manger.

Always rated Ronaldo much higher, he can play anywhere and make it look easy lol. Messi is really bad for doing what he done to various managers and tbh prolly had a hissy fit for Ronny becoming the all time top,scorer, plus he's a one man team and Ronaldo ain't .

Love to see him finish at Man U but probs gonna be at sporting Lisbon.

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
@MrFlash

Bro this game has been really good, when it was pulled back to 2-2 I thought you's were gonna win, but once gain Bruno shows why he's somclass, that free kick was unreal, seems like we are gonna win.

Just hit the post at the time of posting this..l.

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Suprised hell yeah, Games over flash. Damn Man U are playing freakin' Class.

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Suprised hell yeah, Games over flash. Damn Man U are playing freakin' Class.
Yea give the Devils their due they looked really dangerous on the break and Rashford had a really good game. Bruno Free kick was well done, not sure wtf the wall was doing mind but hey ho still class finish from Bruno. Think this game showed Williams far from the answer of Liverpool's defensive woes and I'm not impressed by Thiago Alcantara so far as a Liverpool player, he looked sloppy as hell today and in other games I've seen him play in, plus he gave away the free kick that let Southampton score and gave away a pen at Chelsea that could have been costly. Hope he gets better as he has time to get used to premier league and the team. Bright side Salah looks like he found his mojo at least so some good news for us lol

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Yea give the Devils their due they looked really dangerous on the break and Rashford had a really good game. Bruno Free kick was well done, not sure wtf the wall was doing mind but hey ho still class finish from Bruno. Think this game showed Williams far from the answer of Liverpool's defensive woes and I'm not impressed by Thiago Alcantara so far as a Liverpool player, he looked sloppy as hell today and in other games I've seen him play in, plus he gave away the free kick that let Southampton score and gave away a pen at Chelsea that could have been costly. Hope he gets better as he has time to get used to premier league and the team. Bright side Salah looks like he found his mojo at least so some good news for us lol

Bobby when on form I said class he finds space in the small pockets and when he's on form I said as good as anyone in the premier leauge, I think salah is up for a new contract aint he? Wonder how it's gonna play out he's 28 now will it be more money for him or do u think he will go?

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Bobby when on form I said class he finds space in the small pockets and when he's on form I said as good as anyone in the premier leauge, I think salah is up for a new contract aint he? Wonder how it's gonna play out he's 28 now will it be more money for him or do u think he will go?

I think Salah will stay, i think he just wants more money which he more then deserves as he been top score since he joined and to me is the best player we have. Ideally id love to have a front three of him, Maine and ether Sancho or Mbappe, with Firminio as a attacking midfielder/box to boxer.