Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup 2022/23 etc... Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Salah is you're best player. Mate also it's how you win titles by having a good defense it's not about the mentality of younscore three we score four that klopp started with when he first came to pool , even he knew it's the defense that you need to have to win a title along with a decent upfront and it took us what 7 years to be challenging again, still think that you're gonna win the league but it's comforting to know that we will be there or there abouts, spurs too, it's good that city and Chelsea having been playing shite or we both know this would be a lot tighter, now you know what it's like in you're lifetime to challenge then winna title, the hardest part is retaining.

I was being a bit sarcastic with the Salah remark, he been the best player at liverpool for years. And i Never said offence wins titles, hence why in my other post pointing out how badly missed VVD and Gomez are, plus Trent hasntt come back well at all. No chance are liverpool winning the league, it man citys, they've been playing the best for weeks and have steady momentum. Man u will drop off as will lecester, long liverpool finish in champion league it will let them regroup and get rid of liability (Matip, shaq, origi etc). No sour grapes here, only thing i may be truly bitter against is that little fucker Pickford for injuring VVD. The Fact Thiargo also got taken out for three months that match makes it even worse. Think you'd be sour at that if Bruno got taken out like that considering he makes everything work for man u at moment.

We'll see where the likes of Killian and Sancho end up, i think with the Nike deal Liverpool have a advantage unless Man u do win the league or Champions league Europa league.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carter

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
There's a reason I put "PL" for Premier League.
Was meaning where did you get the stats for that but you are correct, weird as can't even remember when liverpool had 5 pens lmao

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm not sure who would be a better manager at the moment.
literally anybody could do a better job. He has done really really badly and is making us worse every week he is in charge. He is also statistically the worst manager in PL history to have managed more than 200 games. We are bottom of the league on all XG stats and haven't won in 9 games. We went out of the cup to Brentford and took Extra Time to beat Oxford under him. He has had around 100m to spend and made us exponentially worse than under Benitez. We have had <30% possession more games than not this season. We are the only team to lose to Sheffield United. It's unforgivable.

Give us Mark Hughes for all I care. Eddie Howe. Harry Redknapp.

ANYONE. Literally anyone.

EsAoKF1XIAQM84D

He literally said this. It's like he thinks he is coaching under 9's for fucks sake

Reactions: Carter and MrFlash

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Brentford are one of the best team in the championships - and were much better than Newcastle though. Bruce had nothing to do with that.

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
literally anybody could do a better job. He has done really really badly and is making us worse every week he is in charge. He is also statistically the worst manager in PL history to have managed more than 200 games. We are bottom of the league on all XG stats and haven't won in 9 games. We went out of the cup to Brentford and took Extra Time to beat Oxford under him. He has had around 100m to spend and made us exponentially worse than under Benitez. We have had <30% possession more games than not this season. We are the only team to lose to Sheffield United. It's unforgivable.

Give us Mark Hughes for all I care. Eddie Howe. Harry Redknapp.

ANYONE. Literally anyone.

Damn good post! I was gone say it could be worse you could be Sheffield United forgetting you had lost to them. I don't think Harry Redknapp is the answer to your problem but Eddie Howe could be worth a shot and a fun pick to try get the Toon playing attractive football. Do you think if Bruce stays you'll stay up this season or slip into relegation?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Brentford are one of the best team in the championships - and were much better than Newcastle though. Bruce had nothing to do with that.
are you being serious? Bruce had nothing to do with it? You know Bruce is the one that sets up our team? He has players worth more than Brentford's entire first team? He is working with internationals while Brentford start a Newcastle reject that couldn't break through for half a decade.

Without being rude you literally have no clue if you say Bruce has nothing to do with it. Bruce has everything to do with it. The football he has brought to this team is the worst i've seen in 25 years supporting us. BY FAR.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean I am 100% biased.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It was our first semi-final appearance in our club history - so you'll have to forgive me for not seeing Bruce as the sole reason we won.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It was our first semi-final appearance in our club history - so you'll have to forgive me for not seeing Bruce as the sole reason we won.
it was the quarter final. You obviously played well but for Bruce to lose that game is unforgivable

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It led the semis thats what I meant - in his defence we did beat three other Prem teams including Saints. And even Tottenham couldn't do us over with ease. I do agree he is a bit shit though

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
EsFsW32W4AIMLpv

It's the one through ball that gets me :mj4

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
How does A Newcy fan end up in Mass?

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Was meaning where did you get the stats for that but you are correct, weird as can't even remember when liverpool had 5 pens lmao

They're from the official PL website.
Saw them floating around on Twitter.

Liverpool had 2 in the same game against Leeds.
One of which was complete bullshit.
Exactly the same as the one Lindelof conceded against Crystal Palace, where it just hit his arm and he couldn't do anything about it.

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
They're from the official PL website.
Saw them floating around on Twitter.

Liverpool had 2 in the same game against Leeds.
One of which was complete bullshit.
Exactly the same as the one Lindelof conceded against Crystal Palace, where it just hit his arm and he couldn't do anything about it.

That was the rules back then, been changed now. But that more then evened out considering Brighton got a bs handball pen against us, yet the next week Leeds didn't get given a pen for a carbon copy offence by Chelsea (same ref, rules hadn't changed by then ether). Consistency with the ref decisions have been horrible this season despite var supposedly coming in to help solve that problem.