Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup 2022/23 etc... Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Luke Shaw will just pocket Salah again. :D

Way the front three are playing a plank of wood could pocket him and the goal would still be safe, can't hit the broadside of a barn recently!!! :slip:

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Not a chance my pal, still I missed the match earlier mate, fell a kip didn't I , got match of the day on here, jezuz hendo hendo at CB, damn you need a CB asap, just shows van djik is missed a bit

Ffs man U are playing shite

VVD a big miss, Gomez out just as bad as both could bring the ball out and in VVD case make some really good long pass opening the games up and letting Liverpool flow better and attack more. Hendo is wasted at CB, he needs to be in midfield where he can set the pace and make shit happen, if Klopp isnt getting a new CB in until Summer (when Matip, the man of glass himself cangtfo) then i rather he just played Philips/williams and allow Fabinio and Hendo to go back into mid.

And FYI Man u always play shite lol You'd hadn't scored a goal from open play n months before you thrashed leeds. Yes I've got my tin foil hat on here about man u and pens, but you know I'm right lmao.

Reactions: Carter

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Take that all day long a point , still top you were saying @MrFlash mate you were saying, Luke Shaw bodied salah,

Not arsed about the fa cup, rather win the league but gonna be a challenge, Roll on after fa cup weekend.

We are top of the league said we are top of the league!!

Klopp,and hendo full of saying we defended, big al shearer knows , we grew into the game, Allison kept pool in the game mate!!

Mhmmm Salah so last season, just wait until Jota back boyo (and Kylian Mbappe in the summer).

Fa cup means fuck all until but be nice to ko you out of it haha. Man city likely to win league though, 2nd with two matchs in hand there gone get it. Spurs 2nd, Liverpool 3rd and Man U 4th. Sad times.

Hey you own that 10 man defence man, it did the job you needed it too :markcry

Besides De Gea keep you lot in the match too, thats what keepers are for lol. Next time boys, next time.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Way the front three are playing a plank of wood could pocket him and the goal would still be safe, can't hit the broadside of a barn recently!!! :slip:

My best mate is a Liverpool fan and has been saying the exact same thing.

Reactions: Carter and MrFlash

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
My best mate is a Liverpool fan and has been saying the exact same thing.
My best mate is a man u fan, he loving it lol. Its mental that we got Minamino sat there, having scored a goal at palace on his first start yet he still can't get another shot at starting. I get Bobby links up the play, but if wanted to keep him in team drop him down to attacking midfield (which is where he played before liverpool) and play Mini upfront. Whats to lose? We haven't score in three match and looked as threating as going forward as kermit the frog. Sooner Jota gets back the better.

TeaDrinkingLimey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
My best mate is a man u fan, he loving it lol. Its mental that we got Minamino sat there, having scored a goal at palace on his first start yet he still can't get another shot at starting. I get Bobby links up the play, but if wanted to keep him in team drop him down to attacking midfield (which is where he played before liverpool) and play Mini upfront. Whats to lose? We haven't score in three match and looked as threating as going forward as kermit the frog. Sooner Jota gets back the better.

I haven't seen much of Minamino play. But as you say, no harm in playing him.
Firmino has gone right off. There was a spell where he was fantastic but after the first lockdown, be hasn't been anywhere near his best at all.

Jota looks a great signing, though.
Thiago as well.

Reactions: MrFlash and Carter

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
VVD a big miss, Gomez out just as bad as both could bring the ball out and in VVD case make some really good long pass opening the games up and letting Liverpool flow better and attack more. Hendo is wasted at CB, he needs to be in midfield where he can set the pace and make shit happen, if Klopp isnt getting a new CB in until Summer (when Matip, the man of glass himself cangtfo) then i rather he just played Philips/williams and allow Fabinio and Hendo to go back into mid.

And FYI Man u always play shite lol You'd hadn't scored a goal from open play n months before you thrashed leeds. Yes I've got my tin foil hat on here about man u and pens, but you know I'm right lmao.

Man U have got to many pens you're right, but at the end of the day we will take luck where it's given, and you know that klopp is looking towards us a serious threat, even I said I'll admit this squad isn't good enough in the long run, I wanted cavani at the start before sancho, experience does factor in the premier, hunger with younger players is good for the long term yes, but in the short term he is going to be helping martial and rashford improve, Bruno is the best signing we have had since The Great Fergie retired, Even pogba is trying , but seriously you got to give us props for improving every game, you will see this game as a loss I see it as a win , compared to last year he'll yeah, sounds like sour grapes flash mate,

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Mhmmm Salah so last season, just wait until Jota back boyo (and Kylian Mbappe in the summer).

Fa cup means fuck all until but be nice to ko you out of it haha. Man city likely to win league though, 2nd with two matchs in hand there gone get it. Spurs 2nd, Liverpool 3rd and Man U 4th. Sad times.

Besides De Gea keep you lot in the match too, thats what keepers are for lol. Next time boys, next time.

Mbappe wants to come to Utd I keep reading mate, be real he goes to I reckon can't see him coming to the perm just yet, I reckon Barca will get aguero and Messi might go the other way. Whatever about the defense we tore you s to shrewd the second half, I get it we are posing a bigger threat than any fan expected but when I hear you're negatively slating our defense when we were by far them best team second half, if it wasn't through rashford not passing to cavani late on we would of won.

I still see spurs factoring in if you continue to play shite, for us that was a stern test and we passed, I couldn't care less about the FA Cup . So I'm not arsed about our next match, don't think ole will Ben either.

Sid poch go to psg?

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH

Salah is you're best player. Mate also it's how you win titles by having a good defense it's not about the mentality of younscore three we score four that klopp started with when he first came to pool , even he knew it's the defense that you need to have to win a title along with a decent upfront and it took us what 7 years to be challenging again, still think that you're gonna win the league but it's comforting to know that we will be there or there abouts, spurs too, it's good that city and Chelsea having been playing shite or we both know this would be a lot tighter, now you know what it's like in you're lifetime to challenge then winna title, the hardest part is retaining.

TeaDrinkingLimey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Re: United penalties.

Only one more than Liverpool and FOUR less than Leicester in the PL.

Klopp just rattled because his team are playing gash.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Bruce out Bruce out Bruce out

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'm not sure who would be a better manager at the moment.

Reactions: MrFlash

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler
jerrylynn
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Re: United penalties.

Only one more than Liverpool and FOUR less than Leicester in the PL.

Klopp just rattled because his team are playing gash.

This season? You sure about that?

MrFlash

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Favorite Wrestler