Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup 2022/23 etc... Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2touch33

Reaction score
marsch is a joke. failing upwards. now he is linked with southampton job when hassenhuttl basically came from same school and is a better manager. im all for US players getting chances/flowers but the only guys who ever make it in europe are athletic defensive players who end up on losing sides. robinson is probably the only successful guy right now and he is pretty useless in att 3rd. gio, aaronsen, pulisic cant hold down spots even tho they are clearly our most talented players.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
YES! Bayern struck 1st with a 1- Nil against psg.

F psg.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Why is the Champions League final so late this year?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
World Cup delayed everything

• Love
Reactions: #Waddles

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Turned on the Champions League final, the fuck is this American half time show shit

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Tommy Thunder

Reaction score
Poor display from United again last night. Expected us to lose to Byern but we need to shore up the defense if we're to make any sort of progress this season. I'm glad that Hojlund scored his first goal, now that he's broken that duck he can hopefully kick on, it was a well taken goal too.

Getting rid of de Gea and replacing him with Onana looks like more and more of a mistake by the week. I completely appreciate that he's far better than de Gea with his feet, distribution and all that but at the end of the day a goalkeepers primary job always has been and always will be to stop the ball going in the net, and in that department Onana is a far cry from de Gea. The amount of points that de Gea has won us single handedly over the past two seasons will be sorely missed come the end of this season if things don't improve quickly.

I don't know why we didn't priorotise bringing in another CB either. We have learnt that Varane can be injury prone and when he's out of the team we're all at sea at the back. Martinez has looked like a shadow of his old self too so far.

I know that Mount is out injured at the moment but I don't think he's been a good signing for us so far. Great player, but does he fit in at United or is he what we needed in our midfield? I don't think so. There's no way of fitting him, Fernandes and Casemiro together. I think we should have signed Marcel Sabitzer permanently (no idea why we didn't given that he only cost Dortmund around £16m) and perhaps brought Hojbjerg in too. I'm hoping that adding Amrabat to the mix when he's fit will help us I think he will add solidity alongside Casemiro (who has struggled playing deep on his own). I'd also like to see Hannibal get more game time as he's a great combative box to box player. Hopefully Kobie Mainoo will get a chance too since it looked obvious to me that he was going to be involved in the first team this season before he got injured.

Crocker

Reaction score
Personally, after all the years of abuse, I find it hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Would love to see Joel's face right now after his beloved Chelsea are shitting the bed again :heston