Pregnant women...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

No, kinda suprising though. I honestly thought that one of the girls who was due that day actually didn't go into labor in the middle of the damn commencement. Which would have been awesome.

Markz

Reaction score
You've all said that pregnant teens make you sick, so you all think abortion is right? From experiance i think it is...in a selfish way that i'll never forget.

Wordlife

only pregnant girl that turns me on is Juno

Other than that... I'll take a pass

straight_edge76

Speaking of teen pregnancy, when I was in High School one of my ex-girlfriends (who I was dating at the time) thought she was pregnant. Bitch was all paranoid but it turned out she wasn't. Her pops called me threatening me and all kinds of shit.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Teens get pregnant because they think that by getting pregnant they can lock up the baby's daddy to have to be with them forever. Only for the dad to be like "fuck this shit" and bounce before they can say pacifier. And then the girls cry because they have to be a single parent. Yet if they would of kept their legs closed in the first place it never would of happened.

Yeah yeah call me cruel and insensitive. But teen pregnancies piss me off.

straight_edge76

I agree with your statement. But being from a mother who was pregnant with me as a teen I have a hard time truely hating them, but I get what you mean.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg