Predictions for John Cena/The Rock at WM 28?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys I just made a incredible prediction for WM 28.

John Cena will win the match and the Rock will end up congradulating him but then Rock Bottom him.

Shortly after WM 18, (Rock/Hogan), Rock slowly became a heel and then finally established himself as a heel. It may have been because of the movies but I strongly believe Cena will go down the same road.

Post your predictions!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
seabs said:
Why would him getting surprised attacked turn him heel?

No what I meant was that John Cena wins and the Rock goes to shake hands but then he rock bottoms them to send the crowd happy.

Over time John Cena will be heel because Rock turned heel over time shortly after his WM match with Hogan.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena will win, obviously. It's the only finish that makes sense. And he probably won't be turning heel. Most predictable scenario is Cena wins, earns Rock's 'respect', and that's it.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Rock SHOULD win, because Cena doesnt deserve to beat the rock, Cena beating the rock = Santino winning the title at EC.
Even if Cena wins, one thing everyone can be sure, Cena isnt winning clean.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jeebak Cena has to win he is going to be leading the company for many more years so this main event is like a passing torch match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
Rock SHOULD win, because Cena doesnt deserve to beat the rock, Cena beating the rock = Santino winning the title at EC.
Even if Cena wins, one thing everyone can be sure, Cena isnt winning clean.

This post is why the rare good ones you make are so rare, because you tend to ruin it with idiotic posts like this lmao.

Rock is wrestling at Mania' then leaving WWE for months until his next return. Cena, the biggest draw, the man of WWE, the face of WWE, the biggest money-maker for WWE will be there at every, single, show. Yet you think Rock should win?

Cena is winning that's no doubt, not sure how it's going to end. It'll most likely be cleanly ending with him attacking Rock brutally to turn heel (or change to an aggressive type character) after Rock goes to shake his hand.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
New story, new case.

Rock isn't winning. :)

I CAN'T WAIT WHAT U SAID 1 AFTER CENA LOSIS AND THE ROCK GIVE HIM HIS BOOT TO ASSES AT WM28!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not a perfect scenario though - their top face looks really bad losing to someone who has not wrestled for 7 years. Sort of buries the current era and screams "the AE was better".

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm more concerned on how The Rock vs Cena will be match wise. I know Rock's in good shape, but I'm worried he won't take many bumps.