Predictions for Ace's Dream Team

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-04-23/john-laurinaitis-staff-positions

So this looks like it's going to be reminiscent of 'The Corporation' of the attitude era, but a bit more successful. I am very excited for this stable though. Any heel stable, especially of this size, will cause roster wide controversy.

I can only say for sure that I think DBryan and Miz will be 2 of the new members because of the fact that they were tagged in the article. Other than that, my guesses are as good as any.

One thing I'm hoping for though is lots of cheating, betrayal, and Evolution-esque bloody beat downs. I think if WWE carries this out correctly, they can have at least a years worth of awesome television.

What do you guys think? Any superstars that you see joining the other 8 positions?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ah, heel corporate stables... I love it. We already have Johnny, Otunga and Eve, we'll probably see Henry, DB, Ziggler, Swagger, Lesnar... maybe Miz, if they don't turn him face or something.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Definitely expect Christian to be a part of this.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's true, Christian it perfect, considering his previous feud with Teddy and the fact that he was supposed to be on Johnny's team at WM.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, is this setting up another Team Johnny vs Team Teddy match? This storyline has to have some kind of ending! Ace can't recieve his comeuppance for holding Teddy down, so this is the next best thing, I guess. :pity:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It could be the big storyline and work as the Corporation, where everyone in the stable is favoured and there are people who resist and all. Could end at Survivor Series with a traditional elimination match or something.