Predict Lesnar's impact.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Kill Steen Kill said:
Brock Vs. Miz, yeah I'm being serious here. Have Brock steam roll over the majority of Raw until the only person to stand up to him is Miz. Let him provoke him and brawl with him build Miz as having an unbreakable spirit, no matter what Brock does Miz comes back for me and keeps on calling Brock out. At Mania they face off Brock hits three F5's to a battered and bloody Miz. Brock wins but Miz is shown to be a tough son of a bitch, leading to his face turn.

I'd actually love to see that although I'm not quiet keen on having The Miz as a face due to the fact that he's awesome as a heel and like Crayo's said he's got so much more left in him as a heel. I'd personally keep The Miz as a heel but if this is what'd happen I wouldn't mind that as that's a great thing for The Miz's career.

AceInfinity

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
tech.reboot.pro
Has Brock showed his face in the WWE recently? Just asking to see whether or not any of you have seen him yet, I missed a few WWE shows...

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He's been on the last two RAW's!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AceInfinity said:
Has Brock showed his face in the WWE recently? Just asking to see whether or not any of you have seen him yet, I missed a few WWE shows...

Really? He returned 2 weeks ago, and was on last weeks show too. Both times he laid out Cena.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
AceInfinity said:

Yeah he returned and f5'd Cena.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBD6zx7Uzrs[/yt]

then the next week this happened just watch it was awesome also he kicked Cena in the balls later on in the night.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGYi2yi92eQ[/yt]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
AWESOME!

:themiz::themiz::themiz::themiz::themiz:

heheheheheheh128586648214508736.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lesnar is here to look dominant against Superman... He's the Former Next Big Thing, but WWE has it's Next Big Thing now.

Lets try to get CM Punk over as a huge star, Lesnar's impact will be amazing as he looks like amazing whooping Cena's mid-card ass up and down the arena for months before CM Punk cements himself as a huge star by going over Lesnar like a true champion should.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Draine said:
Lesnar is here to look dominant against Superman... He's the Former Next Big Thing, but WWE has it's Next Big Thing now.

Lets try to get CM Punk over as a huge star, Lesnar's impact will be amazing as he looks like amazing whooping Cena's mid-card ass up and down the arena for months before CM Punk cements himself as a huge star by going over Lesnar like a true champion should.

Now this is exactly as it should be booked however we will have to see!