Predict/Dream Book the Wrestlemania Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 11 - Abyss

Sabu gets a 76. :Disappointed_anim: And slides into 3rd place??? Jesus. Anyway, let's head on to the next fellow. The first in a batch of 5 TNA guys....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
abyss.jpg

Abyss has won the following titles:

NWA TNA World Heavyweight Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not a huge Abyss fan, he's decent in the ring, and his character is moderately entertaining. They even managed to give him a back story without 'Katie Vicking' it up. But its still early and there is probably a long career ahead of him, so I'll give him a 6/10.

Soulpower

7/10...He's improved a lot since his days in Puerto Rico, osmething I never expected. He's a great character with a back stroy not nearly as complex as Kane's and he has arguably the best manager in wrestling in James Mitchell... He's pretty good in the ring for a man his size and has no problem being thown into thumbtacks.... I just hope that Russo doesn't decide to let Abyss talk or remove his mask.

Truth

Reaction score
He is pretty good in the ring, but he excells in hardcore matches. Will get facebustered into a pile of thumbtacks which is what I like about the guy. So far in TNA he's done pretty good, 7/10.

Lashley

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of his. He is fairly entertaining and mediorcre in the ring. I'll give him a 6/10

v1-power

Reaction score
i like his in ring ability and lately he has gotten more entertaining so i would rate him a 8/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He is quite decent in the ring he has grown on me over the last year or so, I will give him 7/10

NooDLE

Reaction score
The guys is pretty good in the ring and I find him really entertaining. He can put on s great hardcore match while not being afraid to take a bump. Also, I love his finisher. He's accomplished a bit, but he still has loads of years ahead of him to accomplish much more. 7/10

Reaction score
One of the better big men in wrestling right now. A solid worker with a sick finisher who ala Mick Foley is willing to put his body on the line for the good of the company with an alarming frequency. Bit of a Kane/Mankind cross breed (his story especially is now Russo is on board) and without James Mitchell can be a little directionless but he deserves 7.5/10

03mnm

Reaction score
In my opinion, the best big man in the business Abyss has really improved and he has had some sick matches with Sabu. His feud with Sting has been off the hook and the Monster has a huge career ahead of him if he stays away from Vince McMahon.

paladin

Reaction score
i'm still a little sketchy about him, so i'll give him 6.5/10

xtremebadass

7.5/10 He is the funniest thing on TNA today and good for flying through like 6 tables

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
7.5/10 He has the look and the strength and has accomplished a lot in the very short time he's had and has had so many World Title shots it's not funny! Still it was good to see him win the NWA Title but losing to Cage... I don't like that Mr. Nash! The Black Hole Slam is the best finisher I've seen in a while plus Abyss does it the best.

7.5/10 THE BLACK HOLE SLAM!

Wrestling Station

Can't like him as he is copying the Masked Kane gimmick, i'll give him 6/10 at max.