PPV Precision UK Rampage - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah... that's pretty strange, did he close his account down himself?
I'm not sure

@Solidus Any idea why Solarxpixel's account is pretty much down? We're wondering since he was booked and didn't show. I also can't go on his profile it seems

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Match Six
proxy.php

Intercontinental Championship Match
Q3LTPju.png
VS
2Hyu5A5.png

Singles Match: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS JSP @Gino Bambino
WINNER AND NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION.....WILL NEILSON!

Match Seven
proxy.php

World Heavyweight Championship Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Singles Match: Ryan Blake @TheFrostyBlur VS Mike Thunder @Mike Thunder
WINNER AND NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.....RYAN BLAKE!

Main Event
4EZBPyY.png

Precision Championship Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Singles Match: Karl Senn @Voin VS Scorpio @DeathLock75
WINNER AND NEW PRECISION CHAMPION....KARL SENN!
I just vomited violently.

• Haha
Reactions: M Kells

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also, considering this tournament is now over, the Survival Championship will go back to being defended again?

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

Good match and all, but I did feel like you pointed it towards MainEvent getting lucky. Like the thing with the second reversal glitch. You didn't lose any reversals while MainEvent was the one that got it the bad way. He got the reversal limit while you lost nothing, so if anything Main Event was the one that got it bad there, but the did counter that with luck either way. Also, the ring escape thingy was done once while you got him down anyway. I'm 100% sure he probably did that by mistake as well, but I feel like your commentary pointed towards him getting lucky when that wasn't the deal at all. You used your finisher outside which was bad luck, but Main would have kicked out anyway like he did with your second, and that is without resil. The match could have went either way if you hit that anyway. I don't think at all that it was luck that won him the match, but that's just what I felt from your commentary. I might be wrong, but I really don't think I am to be honest

Also, your new Precision champion.....WHO ARE YOU?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Good match and all, but I did feel like you pointed it towards MainEvent getting lucky. Like the thing with the second reversal glitch. You didn't lose any reversals while MainEvent was the one that got it the bad way. He got the reversal limit while you lost nothing, so if anything Main Event was the one that got it bad there, but the did counter that with luck either way. Also, the ring escape thingy was done once while you got him down anyway. I'm 100% sure he probably did that by mistake as well, but I feel like your commentary pointed towards him getting lucky when that wasn't the deal at all. You used your finisher outside which was bad luck, but Main would have kicked out anyway like he did with your second, and that is without resil. The match could have went either way if you hit that anyway. I don't think at all that it was luck that won him the match, but that's just what I felt from your commentary. I might be wrong, but I really don't think I am to be honest

Yellow is Buster.
The commentator is a Buster fanboy.
Do you not get the gimmick?

What arrogant heel acknowledges his losses as fair?

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

It was a good match, but I do feel like I had him. I've always been biased towards my characters in my commentary, but even without you could see the heath differences, damage difference and reversal difference. If the double reversals werent a thing I would've probably won. But they are, he used it to his advantage and got the win. Fair play.