PPV Precision TLC - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Well, this match combines my hate for Triple Threats/Fatal-4-Ways with my hate for Ladders/TLC matches so I am REALLY not happy about this.
Welshy McScrooge... not even a smile for comical ladder bumps?!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Extreme Rules Match: Apollo Black @TheFrostyBlur VS Will Neilson @TheKingSonic
Winner: N/A
Reason: N/A

Fatal 4 Way TLC Match: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Alex Hade @Awesomenrh VS Jordan Bull @Sam?! VS Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino
Winner: Jack Rogue
Reason: He didn't win a match since we started season 2, but I have a feeling he'll sneak in the win for this one.

Tag Team Match: Lance Dondelinger @Gino Bambino and Aaron Leon @CiV VS Yuri Williamson @TheKingSonic and TBA
Winners: Lance and Aaron
Reason: Think their combined skill just edges out the other two guys, but tag matches can go either way. Prepare for a 30 minute or more match.

Triple Threat TLC Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel
Winner: Rhys Haze
Reason: Underdog story.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Extreme Rules Match: Apollo Black @TheFrostyBlur VS Will Neilson @TheKingSonic
Winner: @TheKingSonic
Reason: You expected me to choose anyone else? Seriously?

Fatal 4 Way TLC Match: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Alex Hade @Awesomenrh VS Jordan Bull @Sam?! VS Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino
Winner: @Sam?!
Reason: It's Sam

Tag Team Match: Lance Dondelinger @Gino Bambino and Aaron Leon @CiV VS Yuri Williamson @TheKingSonic and TBA
Winners: @TheKingSonic
Reason: I like Anarchy

Triple Threat TLC Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel
Winner: Rhys Haze
Reason: The only one that won't brag if he wins

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Um

@Sam?! title shot from nowhere? Was there a #1 contender's match I missed?

Don't get me wrong Sam's great but NRH and Gino both pinned me... also Sam could face Crazykiller and then he wouldn't be left out.
I get the gripe tbh but with what Welsh said, and the fact it adds another legitimate veteran character to the match (I'm not being pig headed here) I think it's fair. Also, imo it's the best match in terms of the people in it and I'm really really excited to see how it plays out and may the best man win!!!

Reactions: Geek773