PPV Precision TLC - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
tlc2009l.jpg

Match Card

Match One
2DbaP2U.png
VS
Q3LTPju.png

Extreme Rules Match: Apollo Black @TheFrostyBlur VS Will Neilson @TheKingSonic

Match Two
V6Kx9zL.png

Intercontinental Championship Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
Wueyqdp.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png
VS
oCBVsRD.png

Fatal 4 Way TLC Match: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Alex Hade @Awesomenrh VS Jordan Bull @Sam?! VS Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino

Match Three
bYTBASF.png
bYTBASF.png

Tag Team Championships Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Tag Team Match: Lance Dondelinger @Gino Bambino and Aaron Leon @CiV VS Yuri Williamson @TheKingSonic and TBA

Main Event
BRePifU.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match
o1oPs57.png
VS
ElpZOvM.png
VS
MtTCajT.png

Triple Threat TLC Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, send me images of your new tag team guys. @Geek773 I'll add your face image later

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
tlc2009l.jpg

Match Card

Match One
2DbaP2U.png
VS
Q3LTPju.png

Extreme Rules Match: Apollo Black @TheFrostyBlur VS Will Neilson @TheKingSonic

Match Two
V6Kx9zL.png

Intercontinental Championship Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
Wueyqdp.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png
VS
oCBVsRD.png

Fatal 4 Way TLC Match: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Alex Hade @Awesomenrh VS Jordan Bull @Sam?! VS Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino

Match Three
bYTBASF.png
bYTBASF.png

Tag Team Championships Match
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Tag Team Match: Lance Dondelinger @Gino Bambino and Aaron Leon @CiV VS Yuri Williamson @TheKingSonic and TBA

Main Event
BRePifU.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match
o1oPs57.png
VS
ElpZOvM.png
VS
MtTCajT.png

Triple Threat TLC Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel
At least I'm main eventing a card this week...

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Um

@Sam?! title shot from nowhere? Was there a #1 contender's match I missed?

Don't get me wrong Sam's great but NRH and Gino both pinned me... also Sam could face Crazykiller and then he wouldn't be left out.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Um

Don't get me wrong Sam's great but NRH and Gino both pinned me... also Sam could face Crazykiller and then he wouldn't be left out.
Sam did kinda beat the #1 contender for the WHC last week. That, IMO gives him enough leverage to be put in an IC title match.

Reactions: Sam?!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Um

Sam did kinda beat the #1 contender for the WHC last week. That, IMO gives him enough leverage to be put in an IC title match.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that you're gonna win this match despite having literally ZERO success in Season 2 thus far? Maybe that's just because I did kinda work hard to help build Jack up as this strong heel and I really don't want you to squander it but ya know, being utter bollocks at the game and losing 12 in a row... YOU HAD BETTER WIN!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that you're gonna win this match despite having literally ZERO success in Season 2 thus far? Maybe that's just because I did kinda work hard to help build Jack up as this strong heel and I really don't want you to squander it but ya know, being utter bollocks at the game and losing 12 in a row... YOU HAD BETTER WIN!
Think I might have some kickout mojo back after playing @TheKingSonic today but Fatal 4-Way... It's a lottery let's be honest. xD