PPV Precision Summerslam - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Gupn69d.jpg

Match Card:

proxy.php

UNDISPUTED WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Singles Match: Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh VS Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur
Winner: Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur

proxy.php

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Triple Threat Match: Tony Stark @The Anarchist VS Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Joseph Diamond @CiV
Winner: Joseph Diamond @CiV

iron-man-crusierweight-copy-png.1707

IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
15 Minute Iron Man Match: The Blade @Gambino VS Tyson Blade @Electro
Winner: The Blade @Gambino

Three Stages of Hell match: Victor Sokolov @TheKingSonic VS Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel

Winner: Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel

Singles Match: Jack Rouge @Geek773 VS Chris Parks @ChrisPBacon69
Winner: Jack Rouge @Geek773

Street Fight: Harrison Payne @Harrison VS Jordan Bull @Sam?!
Winner: Harrison Payne @Harrison

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Pre-show 8 vs 8 Superheros vs Super Villains Elimination Match
The Suicide Squad(Harley, Deadshot, Killer Croc, Boomerang, Rick Flags, Enchantress(oops), El Diablo) & @The ReagMaster vs The Justice League(Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Superman, The Flash & Green Arrow)
Winners: Suicide Squad & The Reagmaster and I actually have some audio footage of this match(I took out Arrow before the recording because I had to gain revenge for the fact that I watched 2 seasons full of crap)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
me and Yellow may have a kayfabe match up later if he wants to do it.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
LOOK AT ME I WON A MATCH. I NEED ATTENTION BEFORE I LOSE NEXT WEEK

Seriously, GG to @ChrisPBacon69 :)

Anyway, well done to two new champions in @TheFrostyBlur (THE MIGHTY BUSTER HATH FALLEN) and @CiV (UNDE-GODDAMN-FEATED) and to @Gambino for retaining.

@Solarxpixel was a shocking result ;), and... @Harrison wins the undercard match (because obviously once I wrestle we're wayyy into the midcard, at least xD).

And hey, all matches done - GG team!

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

Anyway, well done to two new champions in @TheFrostyBlur (THE MIGHTY BUSTER HATH FALLEN) and @CiV (UNDE-GODDAMN-FEATED) and to @Gambino for retaining.

@Solarxpixel was a shocking result ;), and... @Harrison wins the undercard match (because obviously once I wrestle we're wayyy into the midcard, at least xD).

Call me crazy but were you using a Anderson Vega (@Welsh-Wizard-97) attire ?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Me and @Solarxpixel planned the match from start to finish (on the mic to each other.) even if we did a proper match with no planning, he still would have won, overall he played much better than me. There was another stipulation being that the loser leaves Precison, and if Rhys lost then Will would be gone.... so yeah, Rhys had to win no matter what. But still, I highly advise you to check the match out (58 mins.) ;)

GG to everyone. And Buster got beat.... I guess I'm happy.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
...An hour long 3 Stages of Hell Match.......I'm getting flashbacks to 2k15.....It's turrible.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score

I'm taking your place as the jobber now boii

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773