OOC Precision Season 2 (2K17) Start Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
That's it? "lol"!? FFS! Somebody fight with me, for Christ sake! Fucking shitty one word answers!
I'M GONNA AVENGE THIS INJUSTICE, DESTROY YOU, BECOME DOUBLE CHAMPION AND DECLARE MY DOMINANCE.

happy?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Mediocre, you fucking dribble-chin, hob-knob gobbling chicken fetus!
Oh yeah? You hyphenated-not-actual-word-using uncreative unskilled overrated amoeba with a baldy character!

Me: Makes hair related joke with a ginger character.

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
That's better... See! Always teaching you to be better. Damn, you owe me so much.
*Geek773 is wiped out of frame by a steel chair, Jack Rogue stepping into frame over his body*

Jack: I owe you nothing! You used a weakened, chained version of me for your personal gain and as soon as I set myself free, I shrugged you off like the rest of the dead weight I was carrying. You'd be as irrelevant to me as the fans if you didn't have the last thing I need to prove my true greatness. You taught me nothing, you were just another hurdle I cleared on my path to greatness, and even now you quake in your boots, terrified by my new FREEDOM!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Geek773 is wiped out of frame by a steel chair, Jack Rogue stepping into frame over his body*

Jack: I owe you nothing! You used a weakened, chained version of me for your personal gain and as soon as I set myself free, I shrugged you off like the rest of the dead weight I was carrying. You'd be as irrelevant to me as the fans if you didn't have the last thing I need to prove my true greatness. You taught me nothing, you were just another hurdle I cleared on my path to greatness, and even now you quake in your boots, terrified by my new FREEDOM!
Andersen Vega: Uh, yeah... No where near as scary as Ivy Hale. Nice try, pilgrim.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Better get a start on the new character creation. Didn't know the game was out tomorrow everywhere... this is very exciting. Especially with the edition of story designer back... well kind of, it's apart of the create a video.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I'm hyped. I know my character, what my plan is with him, and I already got my finishers planned out

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Better get a start on the new character creation. Didn't know the game was out tomorrow everywhere... this is very exciting. Especially with the edition of story designer back... well kind of, it's apart of the create a video.
Wonderful profile pic, pal. xD

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
As always, my door is open if anybody needs help with their CAWs.

Welsh and I can tag team a CAW damn well.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
As always, my door is open if anybody needs help with their CAWs.

Welsh and I can tag team a CAW damn well.
Face Jack Rogue was the evidence to that. The CAW-rative (sorry xD) minds of the league.
Why are you so obsessed with profile pics suddenly?
I am newly appreciative of their impact.... :p