Kayfabe Precision Championship Contract Signing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*After the opening to Gauntlet of Champions, "Champions" fades away as the camera pans over to the ring, where the General Manager of Precision, Trent Kingsley, is standing in the middle of the ring with the familar contract signing table in front of him, with two chairs set up. Trent picks up a microphone off of the table and begins to speak.*

"Of course, you people were looking forward to a match to kick off this show, and i'm sorry to have to have this contract signing first, but it must be done. The Precision Champion, Jack Rogue, has had no challenger for tonight's Gauntlet of Champions event... until now. I have been looking in the locker room and throughout Precision, and I have the right person to face Jack for the title. This contract will be signed and the match will take place later tonight, under a stipulation of Jack's choosing. I hope that you are all ready for a superb contest for the Precision Championship tonight, and with the person I have chosen, he is sure to give Mr. Rogue a true challenge. So... without further ado... please welcome the Precision Champion, Jack Rogue!

*Trent puts the microphone and looks towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of the champ."

@Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

*The Precision Champion's music hits to the delight of the crowd in the arena, and Jack Rogue, already in his ring gear and entrance T-Shirt, sprints out from behind the LED screen onto the stage, hyped up and with his gold over his shoulder. He stops in the middle of the stage to lift his title high over his head to more cheering, then does so twice more on each side of the stage. Jack then drops his grip and holds the championship in one hand by his side as he takes his signature long, running strides towards the ring. He holds the belt in front of him as he slides under the bottom rope, keeping the face of the title upwards, before picking it back up over his shoulder. Nodding to the General Manager, he walks across the ring to the far turnbuckle to hold his championship aloft again to a further ovation. His music slowly fades out as he climbs down, collects a microphone from the ringside attendant with a smile, then shaking the hand of Trent Kingsley before taking his place at the signing table*

Jack: Hey, sir. Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

*Rogue pauses for the cheap pop, a wry grin on the champion's face*

Jack: Y'know, to be honest, it doesn't feel like a week since I buried Ivy Hale. She put me through hell, as we all knew she would, but I did exactly what I said I would do. That meaning, I persevered, I survived, I outlasted the Empress of Fear. And even so, I'm still here. The real me. I've been fighting a war on two fronts for months. One physical, one mental. One against my opponents, one against a dark force within myself. But last week, like each of the last five weeks, I won both of my battles. And so, I'm here tonight, in front of a fantastic crowd, standing tall as their champion with my mental health in check. I'm defending my championship here tonight, under a stipulation of my choice - soon to be revealed, by the way. But there's one piece missing. I haven't the foggiest clue who my opponent is. Believe me, I've asked, but I've not been afforded the luxury of being able to plan for my opponent in advance, a challenge I plan on relishing like every other. So, Mr. Kingsley... could I see my opponent now?

*The General Manager of Precision is already smiling at the manner of his champion, but his grin widens at Rogue's request. Kingsley doesn't say a word, instead, he simply points up the ramp. After a suspenseful couple of seconds, entrance music hits which sends the crowd into a frenzy, even the Precision Champion is left with his mouth agape at the declaration of his challenger*

Here we go!

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score

Suddenly, the illuminating light in the Precision arena instantly shut off. 'Trapped' by The Word Alive begins to play, the crowd instantly roar recognizing the familiar theme. When the introduction to the song finishes, the words "Tyson Blade" appear on the titantron sending the crowd into a frenzy of cheers. The anticipation of the man who was once World Heavyweight Champion builds in the arena, as the crowd remains excited at the expectancy of seeing Tyson appear.

As the chorus of the song begins to play, a sole spotlight shines down on the former Precision competitor. He looks up at the ring, as the glaring, yet angelic light is almost blinding him while staring at the ring. Blade looks at the floor, almost as if the walk from the stage down to the ring is unfamiliar to him. He apprehensively makes his way to the ring, slowly making it to ringside. There seems to be a limp in his step, whether that be from an existing injury or that time is finally catching up to Blade, who knows? When at ringside, he jumps up onto the apron, he turns his attention to Trent Kingsley, who seems delighted and ecstatic with the opponent he has found for this match. Rogue, on the other hand, seems shocked. Blade hasn't been seen in months and because of the personality he had and the way he acted last time he was in Precision, the entire locker room thought he had finally called time on his historic career. Tyson finally gets into the ring and walks over to the table on which the contract is sitting on.

Blade turns his attention to the Precision Champion stood opposite him. Tyson just looks at him, not with wonder or apprehension, but more with resentment and displeasure. He grabs the contract off of the table, without taking an eye off Rogue. Tyson uses his other hand to take the pen off the clipboard and sign the contract, making the match official for a title match at tonight's event.

Jack Rogue looks down at the contract in Blade's hand and then at his Precision Championship, obviously knowing this is going to be a close battle between the past and the present of Precision. Jack extends his hand out to Tyson, both because of the respect he has gained for him over the years and to wish him good luck in the match they have later tonight. Blade focuses on the hand of Rogue, he twitches slightly and pauses in the moment considering whether or not to accept the handshake. Blade then furiously throws the contract onto the ground and refuses Rogue's handshake. Even Trent Kingsley goes over to Tyson to comfort him and Blade shrugs him off. Blade goes to climb out of the ring and a few seconds of his theme begins to play before he is interrupted by Jack Rogue, who makes him stop in his tracks and Tyson looks back towards the Precision Champion.

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Jack: Did no one ever teach you to read something before you sign it, Tyson?

*The crowd cheer Rogue as Blade, seemingly now with a bad attitude, an ill temper or both, lets a flash of concern cross his face*

Jack: Worry not, there's nothing on here right now that would make you regret signing it, but there's about to be.

*Jack puts his mic down on the table, grabs the pen and signs the bottom, then writes something separate at the top of the page*

Jack: You see, I don't know whether you've been watching Precision recently, but two weeks ago I beat the Intercontinental Champion, Joseph Diamond, and the World Heavyweight Champion, Buster Gates, in a triple threat match. And that gave me the right to choose the stipulation of my title defence tonight. So Tyson, you just signed your draft papers, because you're going to war tonight. Because I've done some bad things in the past few months, so I'm trying to prove my worthiness to these people. Therefore, I'm going to put us in an epic war of attrition for the entertainment of everybody in attendance right now and viewing live worldwide. The Precision Championship match at Gauntlet of Champions, Tyson Blade vs Jack Rogue, will be...

...LAST MAN STANDING.

*The crowd erupts at the announcement of a huge stipulation, and both Tyson Blade and Trent Kingsley seem just as happy about it as Gauntlet of Champions cuts to commercial with Jack Rogue lifting his title aloft*

-End of segment-