PPV's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I don't know about you lot but I am sick of all the PPV's being crossbrand. :ranting: Why can't WWE do what they did last year and have some single brand PPV's why do Raw & ECW have to get involved in SD! PPV like wise for SD! and ECW getting into Raw's PPV's and as for ECW PPV's well they need help but surly SD! and Raw can hold there own Pay Per View.

The Ripper

Reaction score
All the brands on one show is better because they just throw matches together to fill the PPV's and ECW cant even make a good one out of there roster just look at December to Dismember.

Doesnt this belong in Pay Per View section

wedgy

Reaction score
You think sd & raw should have their own, but you think ecw should be on sd's??? :s

do you mean have sd&ecw and raw ppvs then? or do you mean every other sd ppv have ecw involved?

The Ripper

Reaction score
Having ECw on Smackdown PPV's just puts the show down where as all in one takes nothing away from any roster plus it means all top stars perform together and PPV's are less for the money

3lions

Reaction score
Brand exclusive PPV's bombed, compared to co/tri-branded PPV's - FACT!

ECW PPV? Bombed!
SD! PPV's such as Great American Bash? Lowest buyrates.
Raw PPV's, better than the rest, but weren't as good as co/tri-branded PPV's. Hence the reason why the PPv's are all tri-branded.

Expect it to stay that way.

3lions

Reaction score
Well it's not a SD! PPV anymore, so get over it. Raw are now ME'ing a WWE PPV ... not a SD! PPV.

the dark knight

sorry spiral, tri branded PPVs are 10x better than having a 1 branded ppv. it was 1 of the reasons i stopped watching the wwe for a while after 2004.

more proof, buy rates :)

Reaction score
I like the idea in some ways and in one way I dislike it for example. Lower class fueds can't be decided and people will find it harder to get pushed. The Tag Titles are now like 10 mins matches to make room for the rest of the card but the good thing is that fueds don't drag on for like 8 weeks till the next PPV