PPV Uploader

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
It's more of a problem with new uploads rather then them being reported. Most of my videos get taken down as soon as I upload them but I dispute it and then it's shown again. It seems to affect new accounts more.

Probably best to keep them all on one account then. YouTube would take down the video that breaks the rule instead of suspending the channel, if the channel has been up for a while or has multiple videos.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Probably best to keep them all on one account then. YouTube would take down the video that breaks the rule instead of suspending the channel, if the channel has been up for a while or has multiple videos.

If there are too many copyright issues on one channel it will suspend the channel though. So if it's spread out over three channels there is a smaller chance of it being suspended due to less material. It's a case of protecting the main channel for the time being. Eventually everything will be on one channel but as it's new currently it's a pretty big risk.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Oh, i got Friday Night Smackdown (27th January 2012) and i've advertised WWEForums in it if that's cool.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
If there are too many copyright issues on one channel it will suspend the channel though. So if it's spread out over three channels there is a smaller chance of it being suspended due to less material. It's a case of protecting the main channel for the time being. Eventually everything will be on one channel but as it's new currently it's a pretty big risk.

Ah you seem to know more than me. How many copyright issues do you receive roughly?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ah you seem to know more than me. How many copyright issues do you receive roughly?

Usually any TNA or WWE show. That's why I had to create the separate channels for now.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Posting it in the Smackdown section in a few moments.

Edit: Oh wait, youtube said video was too long? It's about 1 hour and 18 minutes? WTF?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Posting it in the Smackdown section in a few moments.

Edit: Oh wait, youtube said video was too long? It's about 1 hour and 18 minutes? WTF?

You need to put a phone number in and it texts you a verification code you need to enter to get the 15 minute limit lifted.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I never get copyright issues with weekly shows, even SmackDown on before the TV airs.
Only on PPVs.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I never get copyright issues with weekly shows, even SmackDown on before the TV airs.
Only on PPVs.

It's probably because your channel is older and has more viewers then this one. It seems to be a problem which isn't as frequent for older channels.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
It's probably because your channel is older and has more viewers then this one. It seems to be a problem which isn't as frequent for older channels.

Ah more than likely.