PPV Uploader

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I'd love to upload PPVs and hand you links for it etc, i can start with the Royal Rumble. I'm sure i'll have it done very quickly.

There's still one question left, is the uploader group full?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I'll find one :p

I know..Crayo..is it full was my question.

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
dang im probaly to late crayo but can i join you have seen my thread they have a good amount of views?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Uploader means uploading videos to youtube (wrestling related) and advertising our site. Not other links like these :).

@[Crayo], I've talked to you about it briefly, but when I get a new laptop this summer, I would love to start uploading videos for our youtube :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Awesome. Anyone who's trustworthy gets access to the site YouTube, if you're a new member you can still get in the group but you have to use your YouTube. Should probably write a thread on this.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Hmm then i can stand up to it, i'd really love to i mean i can upload full shows to the youtube channel without parts and stuff if that's okay or possible?

I've seen people doing that though.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Zamorakian said:
Hmm then i can stand up to it, i'd really love to i mean i can upload full shows to the youtube channel without parts and stuff if that's okay or possible?

I've seen people doing that though.

All you really have to do it put, "I do not own rights to the assetts in this video in any way".

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
All you really have to do it put, "I do not own rights to the assetts in this video in any way".

You still have to dispute a copyright claim alot of the time though.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That's true. I never do see them in any of the WWE videos I watch on youtube though. I don't really think people report that stuff much, do they?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
That's true. I never do see them in any of the WWE videos I watch on youtube though. I don't really think people report that stuff much, do they?

It's more of a problem with new uploads rather then them being reported. Most of my videos get taken down as soon as I upload them but I dispute it and then it's shown again. It seems to affect new accounts more.