PPV Name Change

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I'm not being funny but who gives a shit? One night stand or extreme rules? Either way its still a lame hardcore ppv which sucks ass all of the time. When they have a extreme ppv i just roll my eyes.

Still hearing "FU" & "STFU" regularly on WWE TV. LOL

I aint heard it for 3 weeks now, cena's fu Cole has referred to as going for the victory. And the stfu is called the stf.

Moonlight Drive

The PPV needs to be scrapped, not renamed. WWE have way too many PPV's as it is, meaning they're just either throwing away big matches on shit PPV's (Triple H vs Edge @ GAB), or they're just havce rematch after rematch after rematch (Triple H vs Cena @ NOC).
I don't see how they can be called 'throwing away'. You can't have every big match at Wrestlemania. No matter what PPV it takes place on, it doesn't matter. HBK vs Cena on Raw (both times) was just as good as the match, if not better, at Wrestlemania 23.

On topic, I understand the need, but it's just so boring. Every other name has that kind of flair, whilst this seems like something they came up with in 20 seconds.