Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, tell me one good reason why any of the current BTB in the Power 10 are undeserving and are there for favoritism

Evil Austin

Number 9, Meh, Ive done better but still alright For some reason its always in a cycle for me it goes like this.

Not on it
Number 10
Not on it
Not on it
Number 9 or 8 or 7

always like this...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
In my opinion, Mine is good, and quality. Worth being in the ten. Maybe that's just my opinion, though. Who knows.

And to be honest, it is hard to narrow it down of who should be on there and who shouldn't, cause there's some really good ones up there. But I seriously made a mistake of saying the ones in the power ten are cause of friends/favortism. I meant, or should of said, lots of people prolly don't like me, so that's why I feel I wasn't in it. That's just my opinion though. Sorry if I disrespected anyone, but just how I feel.

Qwake

not trying to be a jerk, but could you guys give me and kronik 4-2-0 a reason why were not on the p10? not trying to be smart or anything.

CT Styles

Its Power 10. Maybe you were 11?, maybe you were 12?

People please stop complaining, its decided by judges they vote and whoever gets the most votes is #1 then #2 (I think thats how its done). Maybe yours wasn't as good as #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9 or #10.

Qwake

true, I guarentee that if my show/shows are read next week I will make power 10

moiversion1

Reaction score
true, I guarentee that if my show/shows are read next week I will make power 10

I'm sorry guy, but if I was a judge, I wouldnt vote you in the power ten, it's not bad, but at least 10 shows are better than your

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Come on! Let me remind you guys that you're writing a BTB not because of the awards and the Power 10 but because you love to write it. The reason why you make these BTB's imo is:

1. You're a Wrestling Fan

2. You want to show your imagination and you're creativeness or maybe you want to show people how do you think WWE or TNA booked should be.

I've started HEW without thinking of the awards I might get (well, there's no awards when I started, lol...) and I didn't thought of the quality, I just want to book Jericho as a company's top guy and try to push other not well known guys, just look at my grammars, until now I am still having some mistakes in grammars.

CT Styles

Come on! Let me remind you guys that you're writing a BTB not because of the awards and the Power 10 but because you love to write it. The reason why you make these BTB's imo is:

1. You're a Wrestling Fan

2. You want to show your imagination and you're creativeness or maybe you want to show people how do you think WWE or TNA booked should be.

I've started HEW without thinking of the awards I might get (well, there's no awards when I started, lol...) and I didn't thought of the quality, I just want to book Jericho as a company's top guy and try to push other not well known guys, just look at my grammars, until now I am still having some mistakes in grammars.

That is true, I just get sick of people complaining each week about not being in the P10. I have said this in some BTB's I know for a fact I said it in DX_3:16's that the P10 or any other award should be the last thing on your mind when your writing. BTB's are for fun so don't rush to get your BTB's posted on time to maybe have a chance at getting in the P10 because, its really not that important, what do you gain from it? A number to the left of your BTB's name. WOW. Don't worry about the P10 guys, its just a bonus.

And thats the bottom line cos DXD said so.. (Had to add it in:p)

moiversion1

Reaction score
I agree with Dx and Levi, when you are in it you should be happy, but not complaining when you're not.
It's more important to have fun when you write it, and if you get good reviews, it's important too. maybe more than a weekly ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.