• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*Potential SPOILERS* Rumored WrestleMania match

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Why would Bianca take out a heel Ronda? Sadly Ronda prob gonna be a face no matter what we get with Bex and Charlotte as Champs. Ronda isn't feuding w a non title holder imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
In fairness WWE has been wanting to do this match since Becky got over. Becky got in the way so now that she’s on the other brand, now they can push this match to the moon even though nobody really wants it.
Fair point. I'd prob do that at summer slam n have Bex Ronda maim event one if nights at mania but there's for sure value in Charlotte Ronda I agree

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I'd rather Becky be Ronda Rousey's last wrestling match every for Ronda's career since it ends in a year. Think about it, Becky beats Ronda next year in LA and in Ronda's final match. Get it over with. Get over the Bianca vs Becky saga over with. Get Charlotte vs Ronda out of the way so we can finally have that one on one build between Ronda vs Becky.

Sabretooth

Well from a booking standpoint it makes no fucking sense since Becky was the only person to beat Ronda and it was an illegitimate victory. So obviously Ronda would want her revenge, no?