• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Simular to my last thread, this talks about set ups that can happen during Roadblock. Now it is obvious that some of these won't happen, but I can see some of them being set up for sure.

Braun Strowman vs. Big Show - A battle of giants
Sasha Banks vs. Bayley - Bayley's time is now (*John Cena music hits*)
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho - A bitter rivaly is born
Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens - A new chapter begins
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H - We pretty much already know this one is happening...

So as far as the two most likely to happen, I see the battle of the giants taking place. Big Show is back in shape so I think they are looking to give him one more big final run as a giant. Why not face another giant? Seth and HHH will face off eventually, most expect it to be at Wrestlemania, I think they are right BUT they want to break away from the Owens and Seth thing so they will need to have HHH come back and start the story, well, reopen it. Because Seth is bound to face HHH this leaves Kevin open. I see him facing off against Jericho before Finn. So Finn making a return and starting a feud with Owens here (Roadblock) is least likely of them all. Oh and Bayley... I am not sure if they will start this or not but assuming Sasha wins, I think it could lead to this.

Share ye thoughts below.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The moment Chris Jericho stares at KO and clicks that pin is going to be the biggest pop since Austin returned that one time