Potential reason why AJ turned on Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
When did he say that?

Jk on that part. I do tend to that in the random times.

Yeah, A.J be mad that Cena didn't want to give the D up. :pity:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Probably the Bell Twins thing. I mean, it is still possible for them to come back for an appearance and cause some shit, right? Idk.

All I'm saying is that thank freakin' god AJ/Cena is just over with.

I'm not a fan of her and Dolph but Dolph hates AJ's guts and that's already has more depth than AJ/Cena ever was. We'll see how it goes, though the likelyness of it sucking is high up on the roster there.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
well To me, For some reason, it seems to come across as Cena being the heel and Ziggler being the face right now, and using these photos in the fued makes him come across heelish, if they decide to use them. Maybe Nikki will come back?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Mizfit said:
well To me, For some reason, it seems to come across as Cena being the heel and Ziggler being the face right now, and using these photos in the fued makes him come across heelish, if they decide to use them. Maybe Nikki will come back?

It kinda' did seem that way to me too! :shock:

Ziggler just makes AJ just a girl who's passionate and wears her heart on her sleeve and only wanted to be loved by Cena, who kept rejecting her toward the end.

But I don't think they'll use the Bella thing anymore. If it wasn't mentioned already, I don't think it will be. There's no possible way for Cena to still be babyface if they were to use those photos because that would mean Cena would have been two-timing.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Cloud said:
I think they should go with her being a sex addict and unable to control herself. Put her off shows for two weeks call it "rehab for sex addiction" and have her come back less slutty and her one focus to be tearing up the divas division until she is champ doing anything to win.

This guy is a genius

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I would like for AJ to be affiliated with The Shield somehow. It would make her controversial again that's for sure.

I didn't mind her with Cena but at this point she's put romantically with every guy she's associated with in a storyline. I'll always be a fan but it's getting predictable now and hopefully the writers will catch on that it's not something the fans typically want. I love the idea of her as a heel and I want them to do something productive with it sooo badly.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
I would like for AJ to be affiliated with The Shield somehow.

No. No. NO.

The Shield are fine doing their own thing, and AJ doesn't need more guys to be affiliated with.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
I don't mean romantically by any means. For me personally it would be an interesting angle.

I wouldn't like it, but to each their own. :obama:

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, Shield are better off on their own, IMO. They're brutal and edgy edgy enough to be by their own. Even though all signs lead to them being workingwith Punk. At this point, AJ's getting affiliated with almost everyone now, not even just romantically. I just want her to wrestle. That's all I want. :upset: