Potential reason why AJ turned on Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
There was apparently talk about possibly using the TMZ photos of John Cena and Nikki Bella at her high school reunion as a possible explanation of AJ Lee turning on Cena.

Source

And for revenge she fucks a black man and Mr. Spaghetti Hair. God fucking damnit.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I think they should go with her being a sex addict and unable to control herself. Put her off shows for two weeks call it "rehab for sex addiction" and have her come back less slutty and her one focus to be tearing up the divas division until she is champ doing anything to win.

Reactions: Dat Kid1

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I think they should go with her being a sex addict and unable to control herself. Put her off shows for two weeks call it "rehab for sex addiction"

41195e02d05ca6d9faa616431445cf0d.png

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:

Kissing addiction then. She still comes across like a man whore even if it is PG!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I think they should go with her being a sex addict and unable to control herself. Put her off shows for two weeks call it "rehab for sex addiction" and have her come back less slutty and her one focus to be tearing up the divas division until she is champ doing anything to win.

That would be an interesting, reality-based storyline but I don't think they can do that. Would be nice to see though. As far as why she turned, well, AJ's storylines always suck and this one will just be another one, so whatever.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Why would this cause AJ to turn on Cena? It's a relationship from the past.

from the past? They are to currently together in real life right now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Sex addiction is doable under the PG rating system.

It is? :hmm:

But I don't think they'd be able to do it with the product directed towards children and stuff.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Sex addiction is doable under the PG rating system.

They still wouldn't be able to do it because of their sponsors though right? After all, Bryan did get fired for spitting on Cena and choking Roberts because of their sponsors :dawg:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
leojay said:
They still wouldn't be able to do it because of their sponsors though right? After all, Bryan did get fired for spitting on Cena and choking Roberts because of their sponsors :dawg:

If done in the right way and with the right approach they could.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
The reason A.J turned on Cena is because Cena told the world that he will not kiss A.J again. I think.