Potential Randy Orton Feuds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
aa4a7423aeefba27bd4c40aaa862b580.png

- Neither of these are confirmed but potential feuds for Randy Orton in 2013 include Sheamus and Ryback. Orton still wants to play the heel role.

Source ~ WNewz

marzz

Jobber
Reaction score
Feud with Ryback would be ok, but not with Sheamus - they are both boring as batshit on the mic, and Sheamus will struggle worse than ever in this role.
Even worse, SD crowds on the whole are so 'pro Orton' that they'll even back him as a heel more than they'd back Sheamus as a babyface.
I reckon turn them both heel and then let them attack Ryback etc..
Sheamus would be a good heel I think - sick of this big white friendly fella..

marzz

Jobber
Reaction score
Anything with Sheamus / Big Blow / ADR and ORTON is gonna be a repeat .. .those 4 seem more be stuck in groundhog day!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
"Neither are confirmed"

:dafuq: I could say this stuff then...

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
I love him better as a face. :bury:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Scarlette said:
Granted, granted, but heel!Orton is so much better. I only liked him as a face because there will be a bigger chance for Cena and Orton to tag team. If that happens, my OTP just came true!

:obama:

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
In the future I see John Cena vs. Randy Orton in a WrestleMania match one day their rivalry was "THE RIVALRY" its like the Rock v. Austin rivalry its just boss.

Reactions: Hannah Bee