• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Potential Future D-Lo Brown Feud

My good friend Devin Cutting sent this in:

Here's the updated card for the WWE house show at the Jaffa Shrine Center in Altoona, Pennsylvania on July 27th, courtesy of the venue's website:

* CM Punk vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship

* John Cena & Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho & JBL

* Kofi Kingston vs. Lance Cade for the Intercontinental Championship

* Cryme Tyme vs. Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes for the World Tag Team Championship

* D'Lo Brown vs. Kane

Source: PWheadlines.com
---------------------------------

So it looks like D-Lo Brown could be feuding with Kane when he returns. I hope D-Lo doesn't get squashed.

Beer Money Army

i don't see this being a feud... it's probably most likely a random match-up that they do on there non tv shows, ....

The Rated R CMStar

That's a shame though, because that Card looks better than the GAB Card, lol

I am not dignifying that with a response.

Nah, it's just a random match in a house show, like they have made MVP vs Finlay and Big Show vs Triple H

Axis

I am not dignifying that with a response.

Nah, it's just a random match in a house show, like they have made MVP vs Finlay and Big Show vs Triple H

You DID respond...

Anyway, I wouldn't read into this at all. D-Lo is working for the WWE again and, until they decide what to do with him, he'll be working house shows. He's probably just there to be squashed by Kane for now.

Maybe that's what Kane meant when he was yelling "IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD?"

And because I know some of you will take this seriously and write a dissertation on why D' Lo is NOT whom Kane was referring to...i'm kidding.

J

You DID respond...

Anyway, I wouldn't read into this at all. D-Lo is working for the WWE again and, until they decide what to do with him, he'll be working house shows. He's probably just there to be squashed by Kane for now.

He was saying he was going to respond to the post about the card looking better than G.A.B...and he didn't smart one...and as for the D-Lo thing...As has been said most likely just a dark match...

Axis

The fact remains that he responded to the post. And I thought I was on your ignore list? Please put me back on.

I'm hoping to see D-Lo debut on television soon; he'd be great on Smackdown or ECW. I think Raw's a bit full for him right now, but even that wouldn't be so bad.