• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

how come they aren't showing up? Am I the only one who doesn't see the post count?

straight_edge76

Does this make a fucking difference? Like seriously dude lol. Does the amount of posts you have which many of which are pointless (much like many of mine) give you some type of weird e-satisfaction?

Wordlife

no I don't have it either

I think we got rid of it, BUT, I can ONLY seen mine though

MizMasta3000

@ straight_edge - no they just disappeared off of my screen and I was wonder if anyone else noticed. Weird

EDIT: Mines came back on. huh very strange

straight_edge76

I noticed it, but tbh it didn't make a damn difference to me lol.

xtremebadass

I don't see the post count, but doesn't really bother me much lol

straight_edge76

It shouldn't. It could help stop the ZOMG MY 3,000th POST!!!! B.S all over the forum

Wordlife

but you can be happy ONLY for yourself and your own post count lol

xtremebadass

Just go to the members list if you want to know anyone's post count lol

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Sorry about the glitch with the post count not showing. There was a setting in the control panel that was accidentally triggered.

straight_edge76

It's back. We can all go back to normal. The mods doing there thing and people loving/hating them lol

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
For some reason it was switched off last night and I hardly remember what I was doing or why when I was on late last night.