Postal worker is caught defecating in man's front yard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Big Shows Contract Officially Expires

Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

Big Show's contract with WWE expired just days ago. He was offered a six-figure "intellectual property" offer where WWE would retain rights to his likeness being used in any project, but he turned that down.

He is not, however, expected to sign with TNA anytime soon. Instead, he is involved in another project which will be announced likely before summer.

Big Show, real name Paul Wight, has lost a lot of weight since leaving WWE, as he is taking better care of himself since he's not on the road tempted by restaurant indulgences and catering. He also has stopped smoking; he had been a chain smoker.

Captive8

Reaction score
I am a little suprised that he didnt come back and atleast do WM since he is such a loyal worker for the WWE. Maybe he finally is done with wrestling or atleast for the time being.

Great One

If the WWE made me go 1-6 at WM I wouldn't be too enthusiastic to come back one more time to WM just to job to Hogan either. =p

circle

Reaction score
I didn't know big show is 1-6 at WM. I hope he loses weight, and gets in shape to make another run at a wrestling federation no matter which one it is.

M.V.P.

Reaction score
I think he's done with wrestling. Health comes first anyways, but Angle has been asking Big Show to join TNA.

Wrestling Station

^^Yeah, Kurt is opening is mouth too much. Bigshow is not a little baby!! He's having arms like legs, and legs like people!!!! lol...so he can manage himself without any help from that big mouth.

King_Ash

Reaction score
TNA cant seem to get the attention of the big names so Kurt Angle does all the talking for them, and after whats came up recently with Kurt and the drug incident I would just hang up the phone.

Reaction score
i want show to go to tna. i think he still has some good matches left in him, especially now that he's lost weight. and good for him for stopping the smoking, that could greatly improve his stamina, and ability to do more difficult moves without getting so tired out.

tyson642

Reaction score
he was gid but he widna last i tna he is wwe

Kairi

Reaction score
A postal worker in Oregon was suspended after he was caught on camera taking a bathroom break in a yard.

Portland resident Don Derfler said he was waiting for his child's babysitter at his home last week when he noticed his pith-helmeted postman snooping around behind his neighbor's trash cans, KATU television reported.

When the mailman dropped his pants, Derfler picked up his camera.

In the pics, the unidentified mailman can be seen squatting in some bushes behind a house and then pulling his pants up and hurrying away.

"We trust people like the postal service and meter readers and people of that nature," Derfler told the station. "To come on to our property and to defecate - it's just wrong."

Derfler even took pics of the mailman's special delivery and sent them to the post office.

Postal officials said they had suspended the mail carrier without pay while it reviewed the incident.

"Why an individual like this would ever make a decision to do something that is just beyond common sense and reason, I don't have an explanation for this individual," postal service spokesman Ron Anderson told KATU.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So this is why people get their mail all late. Some too busy taking shits smh lol. That's pretty nasty.