Post your YouTube history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I just want to know what kind of things you guys watch on YT.

I'll start:

5jdHV.png

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Nope, I don't like his stuff.
For Minecraft I'm subscribed to ChimneySwift11, AntVenom, SkitScape, CavemanFilms, and SkyDoesMinecraft.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Anyone here watch Soprano Pictures?
Crayo, I used to really like Syndicate but I think he's just doing the same thing now, got a bit bored of him. :(
The only gameplay I watch really is Pewdiepie and KSI, and very very rarely the Yogscast.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Solidus said:
Nope, I don't like his stuff.
For Minecraft I'm subscribed to ChimneySwift11, AntVenom, SkitScape, CavemanFilms, and SkyDoesMinecraft.

Fairs, he is boring tbh. I'm there for his CoD 4 race to prestige, love that game. You subscribed to hutch (shaun0728)? Not minecraft, CoD guy mainly.

ColeMiner said:
Anyone here watch Soprano Pictures?
Crayo, I used to really like Syndicate but I think he's just doing the same thing now, got a bit bored of him. :(
The only gameplay I watch really is Pewdiepie and KSI, and very very rarely the Yogscast.

KSI :gusta:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Nah, Hutch is old school, doesn't do a lot now.
For COD I'm subscribed to TmarTn, WoodysGamertag, KYR SP33DY, Deluxe4, Drift0r, MinnesotaBurns, NobodyEpic, Matroix, MsHeartAttack, StraightUpKnives, Vikkstar123, ON1LAUGH7, H2O Delirious, and HiddenMasters.
I have lots..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ceebs posting but mine would be the last few tunes I posted here! Plus a sneaky FAIL update!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Oh an possibly some Jorgie Porter Hollyoaks footage! LMAO