Post Your Internet Speed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Where were you in the crowd? A lot of people said it was up the back that no one could hear and that another issue was the size of the crowd and how loud the crowd was so that may have contributed to the bad audio.

Uhm, halfway line on the pitch then a little closer to the stage, about row 10 or so. I paid good money for the tickets and hotel, made sure I got a good place :dawg:

I've heard the crowd louder when I went for the football so I doubt the crowd affected it.

saiprabu

Jobber
Reaction score
My speed test results are,

Downloadspeed:1.787Mbps
Uploadspeed:0.837Mbps
Is this good or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Strange reading old threads!

Also Shadows server is Sugar Hill GA which led me to this.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Resurrecting this oldie but goodie..

So... what's everyone's internet speed like?

Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

To get an image of the results, once the test is done, click on the link pic next to share in the upper left of your results and then copy the Image link.. then paste in the "Insert Image" option on the forum.

Here's mine..
8615477216.png

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
8615539002.png

I have no idea what the numbers mean, and knowing how fast mine is only compared to other Australians isn't useful when seeing what countries have better Internet

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
8615539002.png

I have no idea what the numbers mean, and knowing how fast mine is only compared to other Australians isn't useful when seeing what countries have better Internet

That's really really low.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Grievous II will most likely agree, Australia's Internet is shit in terms of both speed and pricing

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah, and our left-wing government tried to bring fibre-to-the-home, but then our right-wing government got into power and shat all over that

And there is basically one company (Telstra) that owns a shitload of the communications infrastructure in our country, and they have been slow on their feet moving from 3G to 4G, and now from 4G to 5G

It's farked. I pay like $50 bucks a month for a paltry 10 GB of data. Every young person who isn't upper-middle class is basically forced to milk their uni/local library Internet connection if they want to do anything data usage heavy like binge YouTube videos, update their apps etc.

Like I said, it's farked