Post your favorite WWE Moments!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Or this? The Chicago crowd booed Cena but the Hammerstein crowd ripped him a new one imo.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=aA3FXKidkj8[/video]

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah boys, from the Official Mo'F'n YouTube Channel by me (h)

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
same here it was suprisingly my second wrestlemania i was only actually able to watch wwe weekly since about the week before punks promo
ive never had a real good internet so i was only able to catch odd episodes or buy the ppv's on DVD's i know i have missed out big time :(

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

This is why we need another PPV over here like a serious one not a secondary one such as Rebellion.

WWE does own WCW now so I suppose it fits in here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We won't get a major one here for a long time. Since in America the matches are at what, 8, 9 pm? Are they going to host a PPV at 2am on a Sunday in UK? Doubt it. I would really want one here though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
We won't get a major one here for a long time. Since in America the matches are at what, 8, 9 pm? Are they going to host a PPV at 2am on a Sunday in UK? Doubt it. I would really want one here though.

They could record it at 7 pm over here at the end of August and it would broadcast at 2 pm in new york so they could always work to that. Of course it's all academic until they get another big star from here basically. Hopefully it's Wade though him winning the WWE title at Old Trafford could be huge with him being billed from Manchester. Even though he's from Preston but thats a whole different rant.