Post Your Desktop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

im pretty sure it was on purpose.

you may be right

damn alter bridge, where are all of your shortcuts??

he has 3 things on his...I only had 1 and you make no comment on mine?

it looks like you took a picture of your computer monitor with a digital camera

He probably was on a web site that wouldn't let him right click and save a normal size picture so he hit print screen and has it stretched onto a larger desktop

PeepShow

I'd prolly marry the dude who's done this wallpaper and sig for me if I was gay.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Eh, since this is bumped again, here's the one I've been using for about 2 months now:

desktopam0.jpg

the dark knight

resized so it doesn't stretch your screen.
tdkdt.png

too lazy to change...

the dark knight

yea, sometimes i get lost in music/surfing/playing.

like, i should've called one of my friends last night to check on him and i totally forgot. aaaaaaaand i would never have remembered i got an english assignment due 2morrow if it wasn't for that note.

C4

Sticky yellow notes beside your bed might help you in a better way, I always use them to remember assignments and important stuff.

the dark knight

im gonna have to locate a pen to do so. well, i know one is in my backpack but im usually too lazy to go get it, write and stick somewhere i can see all the time.