Post Your Desktop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Damn if I had known all this discussion would turn up out of me posting my desktop....I would have thought twice about it

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
WC3> WOW. Long live Clan KoD, Keepers of destruction, gay name but epic clan.

Oh and to everyone who missed sleep wondering what beauty currently is displayed on Colin's wallpaper, your nights can be filled with slumber again:

45578753dv5.png

John

saveus222.jpg

since my sis goes on the computer aswell as me i have to have some folders for her.

This Guy

holy messy desktops. Whats with like the 50 billion icons. I have my recycling bin....thats it

John

yeh, the slingo quest, jasmin folder, 4 on demand, and music videos is all hers. all the rest is mine or how i download wrestling shows and watch them. i need to sort out my desktop and fast.

PeepShow

so many icons

What's the point of not having so many icons though? Isn't that why it's called a desktop? To store stuff on it? I mean it saves so much more time rather than going to the start menu and going in like 5 tab to try and find the program you are looking for.

This Guy

yeah but I have quick launch icons in the task bar at the bottom. But with so many icons you can't enjoy the picture on your desktop.

the dark knight

What's the point of not having so many icons though? Isn't that why it's called a desktop? To store stuff on it? I mean it saves so much more time rather than going to the start menu and going in like 5 tab to try and find the program you are looking for.
first off, it slows down your start up. and whenever your pross freezes it takes more time to reload "explorer.exe"

and yea like this guy said, how do you enjoy the pic with all the icons? lol it looks messy.

yeah but I have quick launch icons in the task bar at the bottom.
exactly what i do.

PeepShow

first off, it slows down your start up. and whenever your pross freezes it takes more time to reload "explorer.exe"

and yea like this guy said, how do you enjoy the pic with all the icons? lol it looks messy.

My PC is slow to start up anyways. I doubt if I removed them that it would help with that. I wouldn't mind freeing up my desktop, as I don't even use 3/4 of the stuff, but if I need it later, i don't want to spend 5 min trying to look for it.

the dark knight

make a "desktop" folder on your desktop...and put all that crap in.

i usually have one of those folders. i name em quickies