• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Post your desktop 3

Solidus1

eXit
jaime_lannister_by_vergilthefallen-d4vnhfe.jpg

that's a wallpaper, not a desktop lol. inb4 you autohide everything.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
I have too many to post, but these are just some of my favorites

l2DaKQE.jpg

psNvvSc.jpg

Ve9rmFY.jpg

a6Wq9Ac.jpg

Shadie T

NlaItPW.jpg

Picked up the Star Wars special edition HP laptop in the HP student store for £430 for light editing so fresh install of windows, removed the bloatware apart from the Star Wars extra stuff.

Its actually really nice specs for the price plus its a full HD screen so going from 1366x768 to 1920x1080 is like heaven and I don't understand how 1366x768 is actually a thing.

Closed

The Game
Banned
QuoxPTz.jpg

This is my current main PC. It's a gaming desktop PC which I use for recording and streaming mostly....I mostly play games on my consoles but this baby can run most of the latest games at 1080p and max settings. My image is my league character winning the world title last month. Mostly want to leave this image since I was working to the world title since 2K14. And my shortcuts are a mess. Most of them are editing stuff I needed for one video (Sony Vegas and Paint.net is fine for basically everything) I'm happy with the PC though. My monitor is full 1080p but I'm looking to upgrade to 4K soon.