Post your desktop 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
poop.png

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The old thread here has been inactive since 2013, so here's another. You know what to do. :bodallas:
I suggest using gfxf.net for image uploads, it will be quicker to load the images. Here's mine:

(click to enlarge)
What program are you using to monitor your CPU and Ram usage at the top right of the desktop?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Found my second monitor in the garage of my grandmother's house (moved back in recently). It's a small transparent HDTV. Really comes in handy.
Yeah especially with OBS @Solid Snake can relate to this, if you're recording a game, its hitting the hotkey and hoping it switches on lol. Lacks the in game overlay most recorders come inbuilt with.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah especially with OBS @Solid Snake can relate to this, if you're recording a game, its hitting the hotkey and hoping it switches on lol. Lacks the in game overlay most recorders come inbuilt with.
I been using OBS studio as of late and it is a lot better to/for me than the standard one.